Our very own Hawk is a local celebrity!

That's awesome. Ryan enjoy that boy and watch out!! I suspect your wedge game will be razor sharp come the MC.

This is awesome, Way to go Ryan and Lil Hawk!!!

Pretty cool Hawk!! Looks like the little guy will be competing with you soon :)

great stuff there.
I wish my kids were still that young. I miss the little versions of my kids. Now we are college hunting for my oldest. Time just goes by much too fast.
Anyway , great vid.

Yep, that's pretty awesome.

Ha! I wondered if anybody local would see that.

Fact: I hit punch shots and pitches almost the entire time she was there to make sure she didn't get anything truly objectionable on video lol. She didn't really understand golf at all and I knew she'd have no idea that showing a guy shank a shot would be completely in bad taste.

hahahaha that's hilarious.

Hawklebrity!

seems to me hawks kid is the real celebrity! hahaha

Thats pretty cool Hawk

Agreed Buck. He talked to her for 10 minutes and then made her videotape about 30 swings. He kept telling to watch the next one and she didn't realize with kids you just have to say no or they'll keep going forever lol.

He didn't really get the whole thing and I think he sort of thought it was going to be like a golf broadcast when it aired. He was sort of disappointed actually. Ha.

Ha! I wondered if anybody local would see that.

Fact: I hit punch shots and pitches almost the entire time she was there to make sure she didn't get anything truly objectionable on video lol. She didn't really understand golf at all and I knew she'd have no idea that showing a guy shank a shot would be completely in bad taste.
I take it her questions weren't all that deep???

Very cool, love the video.

Good going, Hawk! Your son is starting a lifetime of woe, I mean, pleasure! I mean BOTH!

Not really. Just a lot about him and I and getting out together.

That makes it a great story with him in it. Very cool!

That was awesome Hawk!!! Jase is the man

Thats awesome and he gets after it with that swing!!

So much awesome in that whole story!

That made my morning!

JM

That's great...Jase is a star.

Just watched this, cool news piece on my Captain!

Such an awesome video. Jase and I both like smashing it on the green and then putting the ball in the hole, but I bet he's better at it than I am based on that swing of his.

Thats awesome very cool. Future THP HOF!

This is great, what a little stud. Im stealing his quote for the ladies "yeah I'm just out here smashing balls on the green" lol so awesome

Rocking the Flat brim, noice hawk

Very Cool. Future PGA tour pro Jase Hawk

Back