#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

JACKED about this! THP bringing it big time, in DFW's backyard.

I swear, I think Jerry Jones mentioned this in his weekly call-in show, talking about something awesome happening at Cowboys GC.

I need to be quick on this one. I am so excited its not even funny. This is going to be a special event

Looking forward to Monday!!! The Big Day!

I need to go find a spot with fast internet. My internet is so slow here.

This thing is going to fill crazy fast. I really hope I can get in! Have the reminder set and everything.

I'm working from home Monday and my schedule revolves around this in the afternoon.

Also just saw Adams using the #ownthesecondshot on Twitter. Pretty cool, looks like that thing could get trending.

I'm working from home Monday and my schedule revolves around this in the afternoon.

Also just saw Adams using the #ownthesecondshot on Twitter. Pretty cool, looks like that thing could get trending.

Great mind think alike. Working from home also and my schedule is locked in from 2-4....

Man Id love to be able to make it, Golf at a great course with folks from Adams and then you add in the epic prize for first place and its hard to not want into this

Ugh, Monday will be the first one I've had to work in four months. I don't like my chances for this one.

I've got a reminder set up on my refrigerator calendar, my smart phone and my work calendar. This is something that I'm seriously looking at for one of my first golf events in 2014. Hope it works out! Plus, I'm already carrying Adams irons and 3 of their hybrids. I really like their equipment!

Man I saw this thread get bumped and immediately got nervous for a second, I was like NO I didn't miss signup?!!! So now I have a reminder setup so I'll be ready to go on Monday!

Man I saw this thread get bumped and immediately got nervous for a second, I was like NO I didn't miss signup?!!! So now I have a reminder setup so I'll be ready to go on Monday!

Hope to see you there buddy. It is going to be a blast, just hope I am quick enough on the trigger

Hope to see you there buddy. It is going to be a blast, just hope I am quick enough on the trigger
I'm in...if I'm fast enough. And I'm pretty fast....so pretty much means I'm in! My only fear is something from work popping up minutes before the signup starts. If I can dodge that bullet I'm money!

I'm in...if I'm fast enough. And I'm pretty fast....so pretty much means I'm in! My only fear is something from work popping up minutes before the signup starts. If I can dodge that bullet I'm money!

I made sure to create a private appointment from 3-330 just to be safe haha. Dont want anyone bothering me

Ill be driving to vegas on the 29th.. gotta make sure im off tje road hy sign up time!

*Potty Break*

So this is going to hopefully be my first event with THP, and seeing everyone gunning for it has me a little nervous. Typically what all is involved in signing up?

So this is going to hopefully be my first event with THP, and seeing everyone gunning for it has me a little nervous. Typically what all is involved in signing up?

Usually an email to GG with a few bits of information.

Will be in the first post when signups go live on Monday.

I saw a TWEET by Adams using that hashtag as well, but I don't believe it was about this event. They must be using it as a general tag line in a lot of their social media stuff.

Ill be driving to vegas on the 29th.. gotta make sure im off tje road hy sign up time!

For one of the very first THP outings, I was travelling on signup day. I stopped at some McD's in the middle of BFE, TX. I didn't get into the event. But, I'll never forget sitting there for at least an hour while the kid played and the wife waited, refreshing, losing connectivity, reboots, low battery issues, you name it. Dark times, Harry. Dark times. :angel:

I'm so ready to experience my first THP EVENT! I will be stalking my computer Monday!
there is nothing like a THP event!

Looking forward to Monday!!! The Big Day!
it will be very unproductive leading up to the sign up time

I've got a reminder set up on my refrigerator calendar, my smart phone and my work calendar. This is something that I'm seriously looking at for one of my first golf events in 2014. Hope it works out! Plus, I'm already carrying Adams irons and 3 of their hybrids. I really like their equipment!
i know your game travels well, hope we both get in

what the record for selling out a THP event. I bet this one beats it

I hope I can get the daughters play scheduled worked out. Really would hate to miss out, but I have to have priorities. #OwnTheSecondShot or daughters play? It will have to be worked out if I can get into this event.

I really hope I can get into this, it will be a great time for sure.

Back