The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised with the fire Auburn came out with in the second half, and I'm shocked they managed to completely shut down Lynch for the entire games. Could have been a shutout but for a couple of really bad picks.

Going to be tough to stay up and watch all of the Wisconsin game tonight, kickoff is 1030 et. Hopefully they show up and beat USC!

Going to be tough to stay up and watch all of the Wisconsin game tonight, kickoff is 1030 et. Hopefully they show up and beat USC!
B1G has being showing up this bowl season... I can guarantee 2 things, a competitive game, and a horrible targeting call... going unreversed

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yah like that one first round draft pick who definitely didn't get suspended for the bowl game when he violated the law with a misdemeanor.

Totally get what you're saying.

Nothing better than ethical comments in a CFB thread. There are so many squeaky clean programs out there

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

college football really does bring out the best and highest rationality and objectivity in all of us, doesn't it?

I'm surprised with the fire Auburn came out with in the second half, and I'm shocked they managed to completely shut down Lynch for the entire games. Could have been a shutout but for a couple of really bad picks.

i forgot to record it. sounds like the d was pretty solid. how did white look?

just saw Paxton's stat line...OUCH

Miss St taking it to NC St early on - 2 picks, 2 TDs. 14-0

Best out Defense has looked all season, and Muschamp wasnt calling the plays. Interesting...
just saw Paxton's stat line...OUCH
SEC! SEC! SEC! (just kidding)

MSU is up 21-0 now, so I guess I will turn the TV over to my wife for her regular afternoon viewing.

MSU is up 21-0 now, so I guess I will turn the TV over to my wife for her regular afternoon viewing.
It's been an ugly bowl season for the acc

Kyle Allen to Texas is starting to heat up. Would love to see that in the new system.

Kyle Allen to Texas is starting to heat up. Would love to see that in the new system.

And would only have to wait a year for it.

More fun is that we could see Allen vs Murray after they both sit their year.

I saw that about 10 minutes ago, I wonder what interim coach Darrell Dickey can and will do? He does not deserve to get away with that, it is thief pure and simple to me.

I saw that about 10 minutes ago, I wonder what interim coach Darrell Dickey can and will do? He does not deserve to get away with that, it is thief pure and simple to me.
Shocker coming from the same team that brawled with byu last year in the bowl game. Classy

It's not theft, it's robbery, a felony. He should be charged and definitely shouldn't be allowed back on the football field.

Pretty disgusting thuggish behavior. Sorry for that!

JM

And would only have to wait a year for it.

More fun is that we could see Allen vs Murray after they both sit their year.

Sad thing is....he's probably our starter after the year of sitting and our best option.

Sad thing is....he's probably our starter after the year of sitting and our best option.

Same here with Murray I'd bet.

He'd be a HUGE get for Texas, for sure. And a hell of a fun needle at A&M.

LOL at that being targeting. Shame for that kid in his last game

The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Boarder line but guess it was right call. He went high.

A&M's D is dreadful.

High to the chest? He even pulled instead of making it worse. I don't know, maybe I missed a better replay I was eating in the kitchen just saw one.
But yeah their d is really bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back