I bet those greens down there will be slicker than a buttered down corn cob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave it to OG to start out the day with some of his countrified sayings

Leave it to OG to start out the day with some of his countrified saying.s

I got to do it cause I'm use to it !

Heading to the gym to burn a few cals and then on to practice green and driving range at my course. Believe it or not the SUN IS SHINING!!!

I'm buying a new driver Friday, either GBB or M1. What's everyone's vote? We may periscope the 10 minute testing and purchase before we hit the road to GA around 6pm

I got to do it cause I'm use to it !

Heading to the gym to burn a few cals and then on to practice green and driving range at my course. Believe it or not the SUN IS SHINING!!!

Sunny here finally, first time in over a week. Just washed my truck.

I'm buying a new driver Friday, either GBB or M1. What's everyone's vote? We may periscope the 10 minute testing and purchase before we hit the road to GA around 6pm

GBB ftw

I've never hit either one so my vote would be for the one with your best consistent launch and ball speed ?

See ya Friday !

Dang, Boo Weekly just stopped by the grill at my club and I couldn't get a pic. Did get to say hi though.

You should have invited him to play in the gethering. He and OG would get along swimmingly...haha

But nobody else would understand the conversation

tapt

How funny would that be?

Oh, we're all just a bunch of jokers that met on a golf website and got together to play golf here this weekend. ...and we brought Boo Weekley.

But nobody else would understand the conversation

tapt
Laughter would be the appropriate response whether you understood them or not

Dang, Boo Weekly just stopped by the grill at my club and I couldn't get a pic. Did get to say hi though.

Oh hell yea! . Boo is my favorite player !! I'd love to chew the fat with ole Boo

And he'll be playing Sox and getting dots.
Hell, why not. If Day and Spieth showed up, DD and I would probably have to gives them dots also!

So close!

I might be able to get 9 in Friday morning with a buddy who's been gone since summer, interning at a course in NC, coming back for the weekend. That'll be an awesome start to what is going to be a helluva weekend.

Boo grabbed a sandwich to go and went to play. The guys had told me that he and Bubba come to play quite often, but, this is the first time I've been here to see either one of them. Boo looks exactly like you'd expect in person. He was wearing what looked like hunting pants and had his shirt out, and I swear his shoes were high top work shoes. Dude can pound a golf ball though. Watched him hit off the #1 tee on my way to the parking lot.

Boo grabbed a sandwich to go and went to play. The guys had told me that he and Bubba come to play quite often, but, this is the first time I've been here to see either one of them. Boo looks exactly like you'd expect in person. He was wearing what looked like hunting pants and had his shirt out, and I swear his shoes were high top work shoes. Dude can pound a golf ball though. Watched him hit off the #1 tee on my way to the parking lot.

Dang ole Boo was putting the dawg on !

From what I've been told it won't be your last sighting.

Played today at the Ritz Carlton and tied a PB so I'm all ready for the weekend. Just hit the chiropractor and massage tomorrow and I'll be loose as a goose I hope.

Played today at the Ritz Carlton and tied a PB so I'm all ready for the weekend. Just hit the chiropractor and massage tomorrow and I'll be loose as a goose I hope.
wait who's team are you on? Either congrats, or boooooooooooooooo depending on your answer

Congrats, and glad you got that out of your system before the weekend. :alien:

I found something at least resembling my long lost swing today and shot a respectable 79 (41, 38). 35 putts wasn't very stout, but, hit a lot of nice ones that didn't go in. A two-foot birdie putt miss especially hurt my feelings. I did make the four-footer coming back however. I'll get another round in on Wednesday and something similar would go a long way toward restoring a little confidence.

Congrats, and glad you got that out of your system before the weekend. :alien:

I found something at least resembling my long lost swing today and shot a respectable 79 (41, 38). 35 putts wasn't very stout, but, hit a lot of nice ones that didn't go in. A two-foot birdie putt miss especially hurt my feelings. I did make the four-footer coming back however. I'll get another round in on Wednesday and something similar would go a long way toward restoring a little confidence.

Ken-- Now ya cooking with Crisco !

Good shooting for you too titzy?

Back