Come on down. We can totally carpool!

If you're willing to leave Friday, I can pick up Kyle in Cumming and then you where ever you are on the way. My vehicle will take 3 with bags (tightly, Saturn Vue).

If you're willing to leave Friday, I can pick up Kyle in Cumming and then you where ever you are on the way. My vehicle will take 3 with bags (tightly, Saturn Vue).

Can't leave Friday. It's Halloween, and I need to take my little girl trick or treating.

It will be a late night and early rise that Fri/Sat, and the golf game will be a little suspect on Saturday. But it will be fun as heck.

Can't leave Friday. It's Halloween, and I need to take my little girl trick or treating.

It will be a late night and early rise that Fri/Sat, and the golf game will be a little suspect on Saturday. But it will be fun as heck.
Sunday may be questionable, as well. I'm going to bring you a bunch of that drink you like so much.

nn30aw.jpg

The first tee time for Saturday is 10:40.
10:40 plus ten minute intervals, so we can look at that later for those traveling, but then the later you go off, the closer to 3:30 you cut it.

Again, we're going off after the Men's League dogfight Saturday, so we "should", as I was told, have the course to ourselves, i.e. there shouldn't be anyone at all in front of us. #noslowplay

And here's the spreadsheet link again. Go in and pick a side and fill in whatever you need to: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet..._gWrCE0fUYr5Ecm2lUlE/edit?usp=drive_web#gid=0

We are sub-16 on the condo count because of the locals, but it looks like a couple other names might pop up, so we might be cool. FWIW, the price won't go up that much, I don't think. Very little, imo.

I think papa wake might make an appearance as well, so that would be one more towards the 16.

I'm in serious ponder mode on this also, will make Wake drive me so I can nap lol

xdd0ci.jpg

GRUDGE_zpsd021abe3.png

Now we all need to win the Ryder Cup Red Callaway shirts and we will be set. I thought Greg was requesting that the FL team color be either orange or pink.

Now we all need to win the Ryder Cup Red Callaway shirts and we will be set. I thought Greg was requesting that the FL team color be either orange or pink.

Greg spelled it "gethering" so he doesn't get a vote.

Greg spelled it "gethering" so he doesn't get a vote.

Greg is committing treason by supporting the GA team and their gethering

Greg is committing treason by supporting the GA team and their gethering

Heck at least he is learning how to talk right :D

Sorry if this has been covered, but is there a format?

Well, format has crossed my mind a bunch.

Honestly, I was thinking one day would just be Net scores based on caps, team total (?)

I'm torn on the other day. I, personally, would like to see everyone swing every shot, i.e. no ALT or anything. I mean, it's a great place and we all want to play our own ball, yeah? One day could be singles drawn from a hat?
Could the second day be matches? Just like the Gauntlet, two from each team per tee time. Net score match play?

Would love to see a match play, maybe best ball?

One day of each perhaps. Haven't played match play in a loooong time and this would be a perfect opportunity for it.

One day of each perhaps. Haven't played match play in a loooong time and this would be a perfect opportunity for it.

You could do it in the same round.

Paired as twosomes and play against the other two in the foursome. Best ball between the two wins the hole (can handicap also) and play all 18 holes, each hole worth 1 point. Most points wins-

Add up all of FL vs All of GA and see who comes out on top

You could do it in the same round.

Paired as twosomes and play against the other two in the foursome. Best ball between the two wins the hole (can handicap also) and play all 18 holes, each hole worth 1 point. Most points wins-

Add up all of FL vs All of GA and see who comes out on top
I like it.

Just for disclosure purposes: I suck!!! That should be taken into consideration when determining the format. My mere presence puts the Georgia team behind before we even tee it up. However, I usually dress pretty well so I should probably get points for that. As I always say, "it is better to look good, than to play good".

Back