Status
Not open for further replies.
Krispy Kreme opening by my house.

That could be a bad thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most definitely could be. Will power will be tested especially since it's on my way out of the parking lot of the grocery store and cleaners, but also where my gym is. I could see lots of posts in the fitness thread coming.

Most definitely could be. Will power will be tested especially since it's on my way out of the parking lot of the grocery store and cleaners, but also where my gym is. I could see lots of posts in the fitness thread coming.

Just pour hot sugar in your mouth, you will get the same effect.

So do I, thats why I am still trying to figure out what a Krispy Kreme is.

There is no texture. It just kind of dissolves in your mouth like a communion wafer.

Sugar+Lard

Won my golf league last night! Been playing well again finally and it was nice to finally get a win.

Picked up an otter box preserver off amazon on sale for 30$ shipped and this thing is money .

I love Amazon with all my heart.

Picked up an otter box preserver off amazon on sale for 30$ shipped and this thing is money .

I love Amazon with all my heart.

I need 1 or 2 as well thats a solid price time to check it out

I need 1 or 2 as well thats a solid price time to check it out

Was nervous after they bought life proof but so far this thing seems solid and you can't beat that price .

Was nervous after they bought life proof but so far this thing seems solid and you can't beat that price .

Good stuff the mrs has to deal with the kids snatching her phone so i need to get something on it quick

Got one player, who was a state qualifier as a freshman, to come back out for golf. Will have to balance with track as he was a 3x placer there last year, but I'm more than willing to do that.

1 down, at least 5 to go.

Tell them you know JRod personally.

They will come .

A month or so ago I had 129/86 blood pressure. Not that high, but higher than I wanted it to be.

A month of eating one to two cups of mixed veggies a day, getting back to drinking a cup of milk or two a day, one to two bananas a day, cutting back on salt some (not eliminating), reducing my trips to the Coke machine to twice a day (still too much, but I was going to it about every hour or two) and my FAVORITE thing of eating a square of Ghiradelli dark chocolate (72% cacao) a day and my blood pressure today is 111/71.

Guess I gotta stop eating everything in sight. Except chocolate! :clapp:

We get rain today......first in 41 days and much needed.

My body felt like dog meat after being towed on a tube behind the boat this weekend. My rotator cuff affirmatively hurt when taking a club back Monday at the range. My happy is that although I'm still sore, things are generally feeling better; I could swing the club at the range tonight without pain.

Last edited:
Another great putting day, my 5th round in a row making at least 1 putt over 30 feet. No 3 putts and most of my lag putts finished inside of 2 feet. I may have finally found something after 20+ years of mediocre putting!!

Another great putting day, my 5th round in a row making at least 1 putt over 30 feet. No 3 putts and most of my lag putts finished inside of 2 feet. I may have finally found something after 20+ years of mediocre putting!!
You must have a CURE than!

It's 55 out now tons of sun and warming to 75.

These are the days I LOVE in the Midwest .

Few and far between but they are amazing .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back