JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
No, this is not set for THP Forum Leader #Cookie, but instead for the delicious dessert and snack that we all love. Favorite cookies? Any store bought stand out to you?

Ahhhhhh....deceptive titling gets me again.

Oh, and Shannon's homemade chocolate chip cookies are to die for. She uses sorcery and magic like refrigerating the dough and letting it rest. I don't ask questions. So amazing.

Orange dreamsicle cookies are amazing.

Chocolate Chip - Starbucks and Otis Spunkmeyer are my favorite if I am purchasing. My mom still makes the best toll house cookies, tho!!

Any cookie with ice cream involved is a winner in my book.

I'm a fan or chewy chocolate chip or fudge chocolate chip.

I have to say the Snikerdoodle is the best cookie ever made IMO.

i saw a post on a different website that was entitled, "about to do a line" and when you clicked on the title it showed a freshly opened package of oreos, beautifully arranged in their inviting rows. i could relate!

my all-time favorite cookie is a homemade chocolate chip cookie. our former receptionist made amazeballs homemade chocolate chip cookies. my favorite is when they're just about done but not quite, so you get a slight crunch on the outside but a nice soft interior. so good.

for store bought, a close second to the deliciousness that is oreos would be fudge stripe. so much processed food goodness.

Thin Mint, Home made Choc Chip or Sugar cookies are my fave. But I am not picky, love all types but prefer soft opposed to crunchy.

A friend of mine posted this of Facebook.

"Melanie made some cookies this week that were maple bacon flavored. The mix came in a pack from walmart. They were so good that I had to get some and make them too. I added a lot more bacon bits and found the maple flavored icing that goes with them. These things could actually be as addictive as crack."

Then added a comment:

"Y'all run, don't walk to Walmart and get you some mix while it's still there, follow the directions on the bag but add more bacon bits. I'm telling you, they are so good."

I haven't tried them. Has anyone here? Sounds weird!

Wife made a batch of chocolate chip/Reese's chip cookies yesterday. They are almost gone.

I'm a big fan of snickerdoodle.

There is a local shop called cottage cookies and they make some really good snickerdoodles and lots of other yummy cookies. But homemade are still the best cookies around.

GetImage.aspx

Homemade short bread cookies made with REAL butter......to die for!

Don't laugh, but if you get the right store and they do 'em fresh daily, Subway chocolate chip cookies are wonderful. Come on now.........who's with me!!!

I have to say, I'm surprised to see oreo on the list so many times already. I think I'd eat a dog cookie before an oreo, to be honest. Dirt cookie filled with grease...ugh. If I am going to do a store bought cookie, check out the Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Roll cookies. Put them in the microwave for 15 seconds....just stupid.

Oreo's for mass produced and packaged cookies. For homemade or made in a bakery give oatmeal raisin cookies or chocolate chip.

Trader Joe's gluten free crispy chocolate chip cookies are among the best cookies I have ever had, and being gluten free is huge in this household. You'd never know it was gluten free when eating it.

Trader Joe's gluten free crispy chocolate chip cookies are among the best cookies I have ever had, and being gluten free is huge in this household. You'd never know it was gluten free when eating it.

oh yeah agreed. gluten free dessert snacks are some of the best as my wife is gluten free. Especially the ice cream cookies!

It's fitting that this thread pops up as I am sitting here looking through my daughter's cookie dough dance sale brochure. Bring on some Double Chocolate Chunk cookie dough. Not that I can eat any of that.

Back