The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not believe this crap is going to make it's way all the way down to Texas! This is the same crap we played our tournament in last year where the high was only 32 degrees. Just unreal.
I wouldn't mind the 32 degrees. We play in that often. It's the snow and wind that gets in the way....

I wouldn't mind the 32 degrees. We play in that often. It's the snow and wind that gets in the way....

I hear ya. It's actually projected to be in the low 50's right now but who knows. Think I will be investing in a cart cover this year just in case. Would have made a world of difference.

I hear ya. It's actually projected to be in the low 50's right now but who knows. Think I will be investing in a cart cover this year just in case. Would have made a world of difference.

I have access to a cart heater if you want to borrow.

Cart covers and heaters are INCREDIBLE! It's like a portable igloo out there :) I may invest in them myself because I always seem to ride once it gets below 50 degrees....

Buying concert tickets these days just sucks. The re-sell outlets know how to beat the system, the fees are friggin crazy. Ah the good old days when we used to sleep out for $17 front row seats.

I think I'll take you up on that offer kind sir. Could you give it to one of the boys tomorrow that will be playing on Sunday? I think it would be better to be prepared for the worse unlike what we did last year.

Last night trying to get home from California, and flight into Raleigh had to be diverted to Greensboro due to bad weather. Refueled, sat on the tarmac for a bit and finally got into Raleigh two hours late. Got home past midnight only to find out that glaucoma hit my Husky and now he's completely blind. Yesterday sucked.
Dogs are amazing!! He will adapt quicker than you will. Our last dog was blind for 10 yrs. we learned quite a bit. If u want some advice or ideas on things shoot me a pm

Local range I sneak off to on my lunch break has closed for the season. Minor rant I know, but appropriate for this forum :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the 6 month MRI follow up this morning. There is something there again; potential regrowth. Another MRI in a month. If there's more again, another surgery is likely. Not ready to go through all this again.

Had the 6 month MRI follow up this morning. There is something there again; potential regrowth. Another MRI in a month. If there's more again, another surgery is likely. Not ready to go through all this again.

Jesus dude. Thats is awful. Im so sorry. I hope it turns out to be nothing.

Man I hope it is nothing. That's sucks and thoughts for your little one that everything will be OK.

Man that sucks. Hope it all turns out alright for you.

No chance it's scar tissue? I'm going to pull for that it's scar tissue.

No chance it's scar tissue? I'm going to pull for that it's scar tissue.
Not sure. It wasn't there after her surgery, so it's new. We'll see on the next MRI. If it's bigger at all, obviously it's a tumor. If it's the same size, will continue to monitor. If it's smaller, that's great. No way to tell for sure yet since it was the first MRI since the surgery. But he said to prepare ourselves as if it's the worst. He's leaning more towards regrowth.

I'm so sorry to hear that drp!

Our prayers are with you and family drp

Not sure. It wasn't there after her surgery, so it's new. We'll see on the next MRI. If it's bigger at all, obviously it's a tumor. If it's the same size, will continue to monitor. If it's smaller, that's great. No way to tell for sure yet since it was the first MRI since the surgery. But he said to prepare ourselves as if it's the worst. He's leaning more towards regrowth.

We had to do an MRI after our normal ultrasound cause the area was thicker. It ended up being scar tissue. I will hope and pray this is the case here!!

Sorry to hear this drp. Sending some prayers your way.

Sorry to hear this. Praying for a positive outcome!

Fingers crossed for you guys, Danny.

We had to do an MRI after our normal ultrasound cause the area was thicker. It ended up being scar tissue. I will hope and pray this is the case here!!
Interesting, good to know. He said it could also potentially be this stuff they used when they went in. Can't remember the name of it, it was a crazy medical name.

I've heard the same type of thing from a few people, wishing you the best drp.

Door sweep on my exterior door needs replacing. I buy a replacement, remove the old one, install the new one..... door won't close properly. Looking at the old one, it is a type I can't find a direct replacement for.

So, to summarize. The replacement won't work, the original still needs replacing, and there is a lot of cold air blowing into my house now....

Door sweep on my exterior door needs replacing. I buy a replacement, remove the old one, install the new one..... door won't close properly. Looking at the old one, it is a type I can't find a direct replacement for.

So, to summarize. The replacement won't work, the original still needs replacing, and there is a lot of cold air blowing into my house now....

Exterior door like a storm door? If yes, I'd add some more weatherstripping to the interior door or frame and maybe one of those draft blockers you put against the bottom. Just a thought.

Being sick on the weekend sucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back