World's Most Expensive Set

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Honma Golf’s Five Star Set.
Clubs start at $5,400 each (that is per iron).

Honma’s 14 piece five star sets, including the bag and accessories, go for around $75,000 and take about 2 months to make.

Capture14.png

Tweeet! hahaha

(I wish!)

Holy ****.

Why???

I hope they are all 24k.

We need a forum review.

That's just silly :D

Classic: Might want to spend the 75K on lessons instead?

Ugly as sin too... I wouldn't pay $799 for a set of those irons.

Look at me mom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they gold plated? Jeez!

Talk to Kang about playing the exchange rates. You can probably get them for only $65k...

That is very Japanese culture, when I was there I met some guys with incredibly expensive clubs that were true Hackers. Drivers that were several thousand dollars with custom one off shafts and still 200 yd drives, duck hooks, dribbles and skulls. Same as we do with our normal (cheap) sticks.

Just to join a club is more than I could ever imagine (some places over a million bucks I was told) and there is normally a waiting list. So if you can afford to join a club maybe gold clubs are not so silly (to them)

are they even good?

Ugly as a Vancouver rainy day. What a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's at least one tour player using Honma, in the US.
My fitter sells them too, he's built a set recently, irons only for €22.000

He says "if the client wants it, I can build it. Nobody has too, nobody should use Honma either, I'm just happy they're good clubs". He often explains the customer that for that kind of money they can buy everything brand new, from the biggest brands every two years and still have money to play. :)

I will take two sets.

FS - one house, in Phoenix.

Screams look at me but they have to much bling for me

A fool and his money are soon departed..........

I'm sure I've spent $75k on golf over the last 40 years. So I could buy these or golf for another 40 years!

Looks like golf clubs looted from one of Saddam's palaces.

These have been at my local shop since I've been going and I'm still afraid to touch them.

honma_zpsbec59076.jpg

And I thought boron was a stretch.....

Wow...I don't even know where to begin when I read something like this. I. Just. well. ummm....ya. (SMH)

Back