Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be. We are going to have a whole lot of fun this year. Mr. Manziel, I trust you, so I am going to tell you something but don't tell anybody.

We havent even announced all of our events this year. We have one or two that even MikeDeanFourHundredAndFortyOne does not even know about yet.

Again, dont tell anybody though.

Secret safe with me

Could be. We are going to have a whole lot of fun this year. Mr. Manziel, I trust you, so I am going to tell you something but don't tell anybody.

We havent even announced all of our events this year. We have one or two that even MikeDeanFourHundredAndFortyOne does not even know about yet.

I think I seen this message, so my lips are sealed as well.

Might have forgotten to make use of the spoiler (nobody checks those...)

That's good news about your friend CJ, here's to hoping for the best!

Maybe it's just because it's the first of the year, but the build up to this announcement was epic. Reminded me of the countdown for the first #TheKing announcement. Which I believe was at 7:00pm also

Agree 100%with this. The timing do this announcement was about perfect. The end of a post holiday work week. Gave us something to anticipate and get excited about.

And it's just the Frickin beginning so many more events and contests to be had.

2015 will be a year to remember for THP.

I bet MikeDeanFourHundredAndFortyOne missed this post.

Sure did

Membership meeting at my home course this afternoon with Club Corp rolling out the new benefits after buying the courses back in the fall. Fantastic news for me. My membership cost is going to go down about $35 a month and I'll get more benefits like 50% off Food and non-alcoholic beverage, and two rounds a month at EACH of the Atlanta sister clubs for just cart fee including some new ones like Bears Best which was the spot of a THP event a few years back. Really happy with what I'm seeing so far from Club Corp. More social events will be coming starting with a viewing party for the National Championship game on Monday.

Maybe it's just because it's the first of the year, but the build up to this announcement was epic. Reminded me of the countdown for the first #TheKing announcement. Which I believe was at 7:00pm also
For me, it had the same feeling of last January. For us northerners stuck in the snow, it's something to look forward to. The announcements for events that will happen 7 months from now, keep our mind on the game when we can't actually play the game. Or something....

My daughter is awesome.

The child is gone.

I can relax now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My work iPhone is showing "No Service" which must mean my Nokia Lumia 1520 is on its way! Hoping this compliments my Surface Pro 3. Can't completely eliminate Apple from my life (I need a Mac for my bioinformatics work) but I really hope to transition most of my media to a single system and debating whether the XBOX platform is that system (though the AppleTV really is a simple and nice platform).

My work iPhone is showing "No Service" which must mean my Nokia Lumia 1520 is on its way! Hoping this compliments my Surface Pro 3. Can't completely eliminate Apple from my life (I need a Mac for my bioinformatics work) but I really hope to transition most of my media to a single system and debating whether the XBOX platform is that system (though the AppleTV really is a simple and nice platform).

yay for eliminating apple!

how do you like the surface? my gf was looking at them last week

I get my Note 4 today. Buh-bye iPhone.

I get my Note 4 today. Buh-bye iPhone.
My wife has one and totally loves it.

how do you like the surface?
Love it. Had one phantom touch glitch early on with it, but once MS helped me suss that out, the device is flawless. I prefer it in laptop mode, but it does make for a pretty good tablet experience as well when I decide to go there.

Just got word today that Feb 12-15 I will be in Orlando for the Grainger Show and I have a tee time for Sunday afternoon and Tuesday morning. All expenses paid. Yes!

Getting ready to book a rental house in the Wild Dunes resort outside of Charleston, SC for the middle of march. Staying right on one of the golf courses! Little late night putting and chipping is definitely in store for me. Should be a great kick start to my golf season.

I'm a bit shocked at the moment. Wife and I have been pondering having a major house renovation done and had a few quotes over the last several weeks.

With how Texas law is, we can't get enough on an equity loan so this morning I applied for an unsecured loan that was very very large. Got approved at 5.74% APR over 60 months. Looks like a renovation is happening in Q1 or Q2, I'm jacked!!

Got a call from my doctor just now pertaining to my colonoscopy last week and they didn't find anything life changing or life threatening.

Got a call from my doctor just now pertaining to my colonoscopy last week and they didn't find anything life changing or life threatening.

Did you ask if you could come back for another?

Jk man that's great news!

Awesome Adam. I wish they were able to give those results quicker. I had 2 endoscopy's and waiting a week for results was brutal. Glad everything is okay buddy.

I just got the OK from the at-home commander for a guys' trip for me and my son to Tampa.

Feb 27. Lightning v. Blackhawks.

Feb 28. Undecided. Universal?

Tampa folks, hotels near arena? Would you suggest just going big and staying right there, ala Embassy? I don't know much about Tampa at all, so....

I guess I could see about staying on MacDill. :shrug:

Now to find some tickets.

Did you ask if you could come back for another?

Jk man that's great news!

LOL! The actual procedure isn't bad. The prep is killer. What's funny is that my wife asked when I can have another one because she said my "stand up" act in the recovery room was comedy gold.

Awesome Adam. I wish they were able to give those results quicker. I had 2 endoscopy's and waiting a week for results was brutal. Glad everything is okay buddy.

Thanks Ricky!

I just got the OK from the at-home commander for a guys' trip for me and my son to Tampa.

Feb 27. Lightning v. Blackhawks.

Feb 28. Undecided. Universal?

Tampa folks, hotels near arena? Would you suggest just going big and staying right there, ala Embassy? I don't know much about Tampa at all, so....

I guess I could see about staying on MacDill. :shrug:

Now to find some tickets.

great plans! the bolts and the hawks should put on a hell of a show

LOL! The actual procedure isn't bad. The prep is killer. What's funny is that my wife asked when I can have another one because she said my "stand up" act in the recovery room was comedy gold.

Thanks Ricky!

I couldn't hit my mouth with a straw after and I kept farting really loud.

The wife was not impressed.

I couldn't hit my mouth with a straw after and I kept farting really loud.

The wife was not impressed.

Definitely had plenty of that. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back