What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recoil 95 shaft to put in my JPX800 Pro gap wedge. Am not seeing so far what I was hoping to get out of the RTX 2.0 CB 50 degree so want to have a back-up option ready. Did not sell the GW as part of the set I just sold because I really liked it and knew I may need it again someday.

Recoil 95 shaft to put in my JPX800 Pro gap wedge. Am not seeing so far what I was hoping to get out of the RTX 2.0 CB 50 degree so want to have a back-up option ready. Did not sell the GW as part of the set I just sold because I really liked it and knew I may need it again someday.

what are you not liking so far? i've only played 27 holes with mine so far, and it's not been love at first sight. spin was been pretty good, but full swings have been odd so far.

bit on an aldila tour blue 65 3.6 s flex with a tm adapter that will fit my r1. and i'm thinking about going out to the new pga superstore to hit the adams xtd with the matrix red tie because it's less money than buying an after-market red tie, and the adapter works on the r1 AND i'll get another driver head to screw around with. kinda seems like a slam dunk!

Picked up a pair of the Nike lunar control 3...ready to get them on the course!
6aa02c98878729e982487c266d654df4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The envy is real! I hope they are crazy comfortable.

Yesterday I picked up some spikes, a spike wrench, and a dozen chrome softs. They also gave me 2 free promotional packs with the chrome softs.

1030277-aaf.jpg

what are you not liking so far? i've only played 27 holes with mine so far, and it's not been love at first sight. spin was been pretty good, but full swings have been odd so far.

Spin is great. Pitches and chips are fine. Just not seeing much distance differences at all between it and my 54 degree RTX 2.0 blade. Maybe a couple of yards longer max. I know I can get the 110 - 115 from the Mizuno but have not seen that distance from the RTX 50.

Trying to resist the urge to go out and buy those LC3's. I at least want to try the new TW's out, but man those are tempting.

ahahah that didn't take long!!! Nice dude!! That has Jman written ALL over it.

Global Golf finally processed my hybo and fairway so I could see what was left on the first trade. I'm pumped. SO pumped.

That's a solid looking bag for sure. Huge fan of that kind of strapping system, they seem to hold up the best

That's a solid looking bag for sure. Huge fan of that kind of strapping system, they seem to hold up the best

Yeppers. Plus, in the end, 14-way is a better option for me than 4-way or 6-way.

Still, GET YOUR ISH TOGETHER OGIO!

Heading to Palm Springs this week so I decided to pick up a dozen "yellow" Chrome Soft's. Will be nice to give this ball a fair shake in optimal conditions.

Picked up a dozen Chrome Soft today. DSG points were expiring plus I had a small gift card and walked out with the box for under $5 after taxes.

Another dozen Chrome Soft too.

Callaway 815 Alpha ♦ ♦

What boardy shaft are you throwing in it?
Hehe

Tour Spec Blur 65

Edit: I hope Jman caught that excellent use of a catch-all

Seemore Big FGP putter, first Seemore I cannot wait to roll it

Can't wait to hear what you think!

Rolled this one in store a couple times, was money maker. Hope it transfers to the course

Odyssey works #1 wide and a dozen chrome soft. Can't wait to play Saturday

17 Lamkin crossline's. Why 17? Because they were cheaper than 13 + shipping. No complaints here for basically 4 free grips.

Seemore Big FGP putter, first Seemore I cannot wait to roll it

Still my favorite SeeMore to date!

I decided to change handicap providers. GHIN is getting too high ($45.00) and for the price,US Handicap gives me a better value ($29.95) with the same features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back