Callaway Customs MD3 Milled Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty neat thing launching today from Callaway.

1. Paint Fill: Choose the finish (Satin or Chrome), color of the loft and bounce, color of the lines on the wedge, color of the grind, color of all 4 weight ports

2. Stamping: Customize the letters and text stamped on to the wedge, as well as the symbols and colors. Golfers can chose from a 3-letter stamping option or a more advanced option up to 10 letters.

3. Head options: Loft and lie angles

4. Shaft Options

5. Grip Options

6. Summary of the full wedge design

Check it out at the link below and we will have some fun features on this coming up soon.

https://www.callawaygolf.com/wedges-2016-mack-daddy-3-custom.html

callaway-customs.jpg

I really want to get a matte black with red and white and "CLR2LND" on mine

Very cool! I love my MD3 and yo be able to customize it makes it even better, i may have to buy 2 more

Pretty Cool. The only thing I wish it offered was a Matte Black Shaft Option and Lamkin UTx Mid Sized Grip options.

Very, very savvy move by Callaway here.

Whoa...killer! What a cool option

I hope this is available the next time I need to replace my current MD3 wedges!!

Wow very cool! I wonder if The Grandaddy boys will have some of this goodness available? Love it!

Great move by Callaway, I knew this had to be in the works and I believe Finley has mentioned it was coming.

Glad to see it here, this is exactly what they were lacking and glad to see that you can customize wedges now.

Love that they have a custom shop for their wedges now, allows people to get a bit creative and add that personal touch.

That's pretty cool. I like seeing custom options like that available, kudos to Callaway.

d765c67a4511904e43b33408d15b213a.png

Just messed around with the site and came up with this. 48*, ust graphite shaft, SS grip and what you see on the head. $205

I'd love if I could get some personal touches from Anthony T but this is a cool start!

I'd love if I could get some personal touches from Anthony T but this is a cool start!
That would be awesome, you know how crazy backlogged he would get almost immediately?!

d765c67a4511904e43b33408d15b213a.png

Just messed around with the site and came up with this. 48*, ust graphite shaft, SS grip and what you see on the head. $205

That is pretty darn killer.

Certainly a slick and easy to use tool for the concept.

That is pretty darn killer.

So many options, I could hang on that page for a good bit with tons of variations. Pretty cool of Callaway

So many options, I could hang on that page for a good bit with tons of variations. Pretty cool of Callaway

I always say the UI has to make the experience fun. When I first started messing around with it last week, I was on there for a while.

Nice move by Callaway. Anthony's designs are amazing and this opens up some personalized options to the public. Not to mention that killer Callaway Customs logo.

Didn't Cleveland do this like six years ago? Custom options are always fun to fool around with.

Didn't Cleveland do this like six years ago? Custom options are always fun to fool around with.

Cleveland has customs
Vokey has Wedge Works
Now Callaway adds custom shop

The three biggest players in wedges all have custom options now. Seems pretty cool for golfers that they can get their favorite wedges customized.

Back