2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Great updates guys. Keep them coming.

Awesome updates guys!

T0AD to here on 15. Guess what?

#Lipped
ab347e6d1b4093973e12a907a4ed7790.jpg

Looks like a good time for all!

Looks a bit warm.

What a really enjoyable golf course that was in great condition and Troon was really excited to have us out there. Guys (and lady) were playing great golf and tonight at dinner we will announce the winners and give them some awesome prizes. Dinner tonight should be a great time as we selected one of the best restaurants in Savannah to host us. The place has some serious history behind it too.

Looks like a good time for all!

Looks a bit warm.

Little warm out. Slight breeze is nice but there were a couple holes where there was nothing and that wasn't fun with the gnats.

Great round w adwillingham, tbaker34, and v.man. Some serious fairways hit by both groupings. Sorry about the lack of posts - my phone was missing until I unpacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a blast today with Mward, Miller time, and Knightlightpro. Thanks for making my first THP awesome! Look forward to many more!

I had an awesome time today at my first THP event! Hoping for many more! Enjoyed my round with TOAD, Dub, and MPeterson!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Enjoyed my round today with My partner Troyefl, ATLGolfer and KellyBo. Some really nice golf played out there today! Thanks for a fun round!

Well, even though I about went down for the count on 17, I made it and still had a blast!
Turns out the guy taking clubs around to the front used to be a paramedic.

Well, even though I about went down for the count on 17, I made it and still had a blast!
Turns out the guy taking clubs around to the front used to be a paramedic.

Crap dude I'm glad you're ok

What a fun day that was (even if I'd like to toss my driver in the nearest river - yeah, equipment error for sure ). It was a blast to finally play with v.man and get to meet TBaker and my awesome partner Spivey. Dave purely dissected that course in what was an absolute beauty of a thing to see firsthand. Can't wait to find out what the winning score will be. You couldn't have reasonably ask for better weather in August in Savannah, and the course was a ton of fun.

Can't wait for dinner here in a couple hours even though I'm dreading figuring out the parking situation since I'm not staying downtown.

Excellent round of golf today with sudseh, Ole Gray, and Tadashi70. Good times were had by all and thanks to THP for another excellent event

Had a blast! Thanks to Jeremy (Rambler) for carrying me. Scott (Sox Fan) played lights out today, as did Steve (Blazer). Driver was awful, but 4W was playing well. Maybe I should ponder a minidriver?

Awesome round guys, had a ton of fun ... can't wait for dinner tonight.

These updates are 100x better when you realize you have met over half the field.

We had fun in the Dawgdaddy MileHigh, Phenom CPL pairing. No danger of any of us winning but we had a blast on a great course!

Excellent round of golf today with sudseh, Ole Gray, and Tadashi70. Good times were had by all and thanks to THP for another excellent event

I need to ditto this as my group was so relaxing and enjoyable today . Thank you all for the fun time on the golf course today. So much support and so much feeling like your kin folk ?

Ole Gray after 2 days together we are kin folk. Next time I want a ride on the truck

Another shot of the great hat Spivey was wearing today. Tee shot on the first hole.

20150808_110056_zpsvyh9p7oz.jpg

We had fun in the Dawgdaddy MileHigh, Phenom CPL pairing. No danger of any of us winning but we had a blast on a great course!

I too had a great time Barry, THP events are more about fun than winning anyway. Tonight at the Pirate's House we will all be winning!

then you did win Barry!

These updates are 100x better when you realize you have met over half the field.

Maybe so...but only until you have the realization that my ugly swings are coming up to be seen by you next weekend.

It is a lot of fun to be at each subsequent event where there are fewer and fewer strangers...really is like a family reunion each time.

Back