Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

Damn Stan saw you said it came in and I thought you meant the shaft lol. Didnt see the pic from the Tapatalk highlight in my phone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Haha. Sorry for the false alarm.

My cart bag is now broken (the top cracked in two places and now is ovoid, not round.
My travel bag has ripped at the seams.
Glad I am driving over!! Maybe my walking bag will make the trip intact...

And please, please let the shaft arrive in one piece!!!

My cart bag is now broken (the top cracked in two places and now is ovoid, not round.
My travel bag has ripped at the seams.
Glad I am driving over!! Maybe my walking bag will make the trip intact...

And please, please let the shaft arrive in one piece!!!

Dude what happened? Bad flight?

I have a stiff arm coming too. Gotta protect that gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! False alarm! I thought I was gonna scroll down and see a prototype shaft. I see I'm not the only one waiting by the window for a delivery.

I've been taking it easy lately since I've been having some inflammation issues with the musculature (or lack of) around my rib cage. It's become so painful I haven't been able to hit balls but the doctor gave me some stronger anti-inflammatory medication and it feels much better. I'm going to wait until the shaft arrives to start hitting and try not to sneeze, cough or laugh until then.

Came in today. My clubs are ready to make the flight to San Diego!
4f09050632a17ee3e00f7f09924ada8f.jpg

Congratulations on the Club Glove. I used one for many years and my set was ALL graphite including the putter and she never let me down once. I would wrap the heads of the clubs in towels to prevent movement and the Club Glove rep recommended putting the woods upside down in the bag but I don't recall if I did that or not/

Gents-

Shafts should be shipping tomorrow for Friday delivery. If you would like me to cut and grip them, let me know your lengths, preferred adapter setting and whether you prefer Multicompound or Tour Velvet and that way you can take them right to the course this weekend. Otherwise you can do your own cut and grip work when they arrive.

Also, under no circumstances are you to weigh, frequency, flex profile, taste, smell or otherwise analyze the shafts when they arrive. Lock them into those drivers and grip and rip.

Make sure to take lots of notes on your ball flight and your feel perception of the shafts. They will all be very important come August 20th.

DB

-1 inch and tour velvet. Thanks!!!

-1 inch and tour velvet. Thanks!!!

Cmon Cookie, DB wont know screen names, so we dont want to confuse him since you are not in the event...:D

Cmon Cookie, DB wont know screen names, so we dont want to confuse him since you are not in the event...:D

Hahhaha, sorry. Was worth a try!!

Ignore me DB, just messin' and jealous of these guys!

Gents-

Shafts should be shipping tomorrow for Friday delivery. If you would like me to cut and grip them, let me know your lengths, preferred adapter setting and whether you prefer Multicompound or Tour Velvet and that way you can take them right to the course this weekend. Otherwise you can do your own cut and grip work when they arrive.

Also, under no circumstances are you to weigh, frequency, flex profile, taste, smell or otherwise analyze the shafts when they arrive. Lock them into those drivers and grip and rip.

Make sure to take lots of notes on your ball flight and your feel perception of the shafts. They will all be very important come August 20th.

DB

That is freaking awesome, thanks DB!! I play my Vapor Pro at the standard length of 45.5", adapter set to 11.5* neutral, and I'd prefer a Multicompound grip.

Can't wait to get started!!

No tasting!?

DB TT,

You are the man, thank you for this. I play mine at 45 and the neutral setting of A1 on my 915 D2. Also the Multicompound would be amazing. Cant wait to let it fly

Ps- If you all could DM me your specs and real names that would help. I don't know Awkward Silence from SkiBumGolfer from Mward.

I actually I know MWard. He's that Red Sox Fan that really likes Pedro Martinez.

No option for a DM on your profile?

Ps- If you all could DM me your specs and real names that would help. I don't know Awkward Silence from SkiBumGolfer from Mward.

I actually I know MWard. He's that Red Sox Fan that really likes Pedro Martinez.

Are they to not be tasted because the taste of Red Sox tears are sour and have a bit of alcohol reminance to them? Asking for the testers of course...

Should be able to private message any forum member.

WHen I click on his name its not an option like other members. I can see the option on yours and other though. I tried adding as a friend?

Hmm, C Humphries has blown up my DM box with questions, because he seems to be the only one really excited about this event!

Perhaps JB can be of assistance, either with tech support or translating user names to real names for me?

DB

Strange, I'm able to see the envelope icon when clicking his name via tapatalk to send a PM. Maybe try that in lieu of a PC as a quick fix?

I will try it. Otherwise, I've no qualms with just putting my real name on here for DB.

Strange, I'm able to see the envelope icon when clicking his name via tapatalk to send a PM. Maybe try that in lieu of a PC as a quick fix?

Confirmed, I can also PM Don via Tapatalk but not a computer. If I try manually though via PC and just type in his forum name, it doesn't seem to cause any issues.

chumpries uses tapatalk a lot so likey he used this ave as well.

Confirmed, I can also PM Don via Tapatalk but not a computer. If I try manually though via PC and just type in his forum name, it doesn't seem to cause any issues.

After I tried to send the PM, it gave me this:

"DB TT has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove DB TT from the recipient list and send the message again."

DB, can you change a setting or something?

I tried to PM DB TT, no dice. My message said that the user is not accepting private messages.
I will attempt Tapatalk.

Back