2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Two weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two weeks!

We're up next boys & girls!:bomb: Looking forward to our Friday round with Spivey & The Milkman :clapp:....

We're up next boys & girls!:bomb: Looking forward to our Friday round with Spivey & The Milkman :clapp:....
This will be a fun weekend - get to play w two legends and a first timer, will be a blast!!

I'd like to take another HOF tag with me before I head up to #TheGauntlet. Can't wait to see some familiar faces and some new ones as well!

I'd like to take another HOF tag with me before I head up to #TheGauntlet. Can't wait to see some familiar faces and some new ones as well!
Play w Ken. He is killing it.

I can't say with 100% certainty that I've ever had a grit. I'm looking forward to crushing some though.
If you want to taste them you will have more than a grit, they are fairly small. A plate full for the win!

If you want to taste them you will have more than a grit, they are fairly small. A plate full for the win!
Randy...I plan on eating ALL of the gritS

I have work to do after today. But however it plays out, it's going to be incredible. Can't wait. Still haven't booked a room, either.
#ProcrastinateMuch

Randy...I plan on eating ALL of the gritS
Followed by some NY donuts, right?

Followed by some NY donuts, right?
Hmmm...the logistics of my travel will make it tough, but I'll see what I can do.

I apologize to whoever has to play with me. I don't think 2 weeks is enough to bring my handicap down about 10 points! I may not be bringing the A game, but I'm bringing the fun! And maybe the scotch...

I apologize to whoever has to play with me. I don't think 2 weeks is enough to bring my handicap down about 10 points! I may not be bringing the A game, but I'm bringing the fun! And maybe the scotch...

Fun is all that is required. Scotch is a bonus.

late add to the party, looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks!
Shoot, I missed this. Will be good to see you. First drink is on me.

Anyone from this event want to pop into this thread (http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?72648-Wager-Thread-The-Legacy) and challenge me?

Here are my picks for Sunday Singles:
T2GRN18 vs CJGolf25
Orange Hog vs ArmyGolf
Jhoefer99 vs Rambler
Erky vs Greggdrews
Dave Alvarado vs LightningBolt
Golf4Life
vs McRock
Martsy vs Lynchburg
Fairband vs Shakey

Let's put something fun on the line. I'm not sure I'm ready to go full costume, but I'll do a funny hat/shirt/shorts/whatever. Drinks Friday night? Let's have some fun with it.

This will be a fun weekend - get to play w two legends and a first timer, will be a blast!!
Looking forward to it myself. I keep looking at the calendar thinking man is it ever going to get here

Grits are like Cream of Wheat. Only different.
I love when peeps compare CoW to grits. It's like comparing a cherry to a grape. Not even close. I'm pulling your grit card!!

Anyone from this event want to pop into this thread (http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?72648-Wager-Thread-The-Legacy) and challenge me?

Here are my picks for Sunday Singles:
T2GRN18 vs CJGolf25
Orange Hog vs ArmyGolf
Jhoefer99 vs Rambler
Erky vs Greggdrews
Dave Alvarado vs LightningBolt
Golf4Life
vs McRock
Martsy vs Lynchburg
Fairband vs Shakey

Let's put something fun on the line. I'm not sure I'm ready to go full costume, but I'll do a funny hat/shirt/shorts/whatever. Drinks Friday night? Let's have some fun with it.
Okv you're buying, I won everything.

I love when peeps compare CoW to grits. It's like comparing a cherry to a grape. Not even close. I'm pulling your grit card!!
Aw, Man! I love grits! Can I somehow get it back before the Grit bar is up and running?

Aw, Man! I love grits! Can I somehow get it back before the Grit bar is up and running?
Ok, just pledge never to compare them to wallpa...I mean cream of wheat...

We voted and you're back in the fold brother

I believe we are officially on deck :)

I believe we are officially on deck :)

Enjoy it. This course is fantastic. Played it earlier this year and had a blast. Incredible layout!

KellyBo asked me last night who all was coming that we haven't seen in a long time. I told her to look at the first page where the attendee list was. She checked it out and said hmmmmmmm, I don't see us on there! :bulgy-eyes: lol

KellyBo makes fun of my old truck everytime we head off to pick up something too large for our car. She starts singing the Beverly Hillbilly song. Here we come folks!

Last edited:
I think my wife was getting tired of me talking about this all weekend...haha. Can't wait for the teams to be announced!

Back