2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Is there parking there at the restaurant or is there some sort of lot nearby?

I looked on their website, and it didn't specify anything.

There were a few lots and garages in the area that I saw when we were roaming around that way yesterday. No clue on price/availability of spots though.

mpeterson answered it better than I could. From my understanding parking is not the easiest in downtown, so ferry or taxi might be a solid option. We have only eaten there once and we took the ferry and then walked.

Teams have been updated in the first post. Not too many changes needed to take place.

004d5eff641d397e4bdfe6cbe974cf58.jpg

Truck is ready to go

OK...Due to the circumstances provided in this post I am officially going to wear my NCSU gear for this event to offset all Dookieness! :alien2:

mpeterson answered it better than I could. From my understanding parking is not the easiest in downtown, so ferry or taxi might be a solid option. We have only eaten there once and we took the ferry and then walked.

if we aren't staying at the hotel will we be able to leave our car parked there to be able to take the ferry ride across the river?

Let's try to keep the ice jacking of Rambler to a minimum, shall we? Seth, keep an eye on this, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9bcc6a52ef2263441478fc8828bf50a2.jpg

The morning rain has moved on out and it's a beautiful day in Savannah. Course looks great as you can see. Just met Freddie and Chris in the clubhouse and about to gear up and hit the range to see how the shoulder will react. See y'all soon.

if we aren't staying at the hotel will we be able to leave our car parked there to be able to take the ferry ride across the river?

I believe there are fees in that case. Both for parking and ferry.

We have arrived and the weather is perfect

The resort charges hourly of some kind for parking unless a guest.

I believe there are fees in that case. Both for parking and ferry.

What he said. I honestly don't know, you will probably need to call the hotel. But I would assume you would just take a car, taxi or walk from your hotel depending on where you are staying.

04b1b422b5b411662ff2523c7d1a48da.jpg

f32ea34974efeb0a8d25a8ecc5fdd0fe.jpg

Hole 10

What he said. I honestly don't know, you will probably need to call the hotel. But I would assume you would just take a car, taxi or walk from your hotel depending on where you are staying.

I'll figure something out. I'm staying at with my inlaws in Walterboro SC, 65 miles away so a taxi is a no go! LOL :bulgy-eyes: I'll make it work though!

Man those are some great pairings....

I don't think I can pick a favorite (v.man and TBaker)

Pics look great, wish I was down there. Someone get mpeterson a heavy weighted putter!

I'll figure something out. I'm staying at with my inlaws in Walterboro SC, 65 miles away so a taxi is a no go! LOL :bulgy-eyes: I'll make it work though!

Check with Sox Fan, I think he and a few others are staying at the same hotel (not the Westin) and they might be up for a carpool.

Anyone else having issues checking in and getting to their room?

Let's try to keep the ice jacking of Rambler to a minimum, shall we? Seth, keep an eye on this, please.

You're all in my venue this weekend.

Govern yourselves accordingly.

Anyone else having issues checking in and getting to their room?

Our room wasn't ready yet.. Too early for check-in..

Check-in isn't until 4pm, and when I called this morning they said they were full last night so it will take them sometime to get rooms cleaned. Check-out isn't until noon.

2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Our room wasn't ready yet.. Too early for check-in..

The guy at check in was super helpful and upgraded our room for free :) so we are in our room now

Work is killing me right now. I'm debating on trying to get down there this evening to avoid getting up so early. Did we nail down a time for meet and greet at Westin? I dont know how long work is gonna run so not sure if feasible yet.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Work is killing me right now. I'm debating on trying to get down there this evening to avoid getting up so early. Did we nail down a time for meet and greet at Westin? I dont know how long work is gonna run so not sure if feasible yet.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No official meet & greet as it states in the itinerary PM, so no real set time either. They open at 5pm, I assume JB will be down there no later than 6 and people will come and go if they feel like it.

Amazing course, cant wait to hear everyones feedback on it. And the locker room is pretty cool too

Wonder if I can find a Bridgestone branded helmet?

ugh...may be traveling solo tonight...daycare just called and my little man has a 102 degree fever...I'm still coming though

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Amazing course, cant wait to hear everyones feedback on it. And the locker room is pretty cool too

Locker #1 is Gary Player. #verycool

Back