The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the office last night till 9:20 last night meeting with a couple for nearly three hours, explaining the contract and such to them. Didn't get into my driveway until 10pm.

8:50am, got an email saying they'd like to withdraw their offer. Are you effing kidding me?

The Official Rant of the Day

Having to bite your tongue when you know you should say something, but you know it will be glossed over and not matter in the long run.

Was at the office last night till 9:20 last night meeting with a couple for nearly three hours, explaining the contract and such to them. Didn't get into my driveway until 10pm.

8:50am, got an email saying they'd like to withdraw their offer. Are you effing kidding me?

That, is the suck. Damn dude.

didn't think it was possible to get cold feet down in FL this time of year.

I really hoped to sneak in a quick 9 after dropping the kids at school this morning before getting to work. I stopped at the 1st executive course by my house and they were having a ladies tournament. Walked back to the car and drove to the other executive course near my house and they were having some sore of member's event. No dice.

That sucks early...hope today goes better

After a rough night list night and a poor night's sleep, find out this morning that the van needs new tires and a bit of other work. It's OK, Good thing I've got this $800 that I really didn't want.

when the heck did 5 year old soccer get so expensive? 8 non-officiated 36 minute games and a tee shirt for $250? x2 for both my kids...

when the heck did 5 year old soccer get so expensive? 8 non-officiated 36 minute games and a tee shirt for $250? x2 for both my kids...
It is amazing to me what activities for kids cost. A buddy of mine has a daughter in gymnastics and pays 68 bucks a week for one session a week just crazy .

After a rough night list night and a poor night's sleep, find out this morning that the van needs new tires and a bit of other work. It's OK, Good thing I've got this $800 that I really didn't want.

Tires are the least fun thing to buy, ever. Sorry to hear.

My rant, you call me, ask me if you caught me at a good time, but don't tell me who you are or who you are with until I ask. I thought the proper thing to do was ask for the person you wished to speak with and when they say "this is him/her/he/she" you say "I'm Billy with XYZ Company". Maybe I'm wrong.

The Washington Capitals. The biggest choking dogs in professional sports. ****.

Don't talk to me about choking. Four words for you. Browns, Reds, Blue Jackets!!! Welcome to my world.

Mirrors...but more the matter of people not seeing what they are looking at and the words just don't reflect the image. Happens way more these days with internet, social media and the likes. It's all about "me" these days and following blindly I guess. How I miss face to face...a hand shake being binding, and opinions were opinions and not attacks. Business is business, but it's lost it's core values of old.

Mirrors...but more the matter of people not seeing what they are looking at and the words just don't reflect the image. Happens way more these days with internet, social media and the likes. It's all about "me" these days and following blindly I guess. How I miss face to face...a hand shake being binding, and opinions were opinions and not attacks. Business is business, but it's lost it's core values of old.

a handshake and a headbutt?

I'll shake your hand any day Dougie....as long as I can see those calves :) Miss you buddy.

What you say bout me???

Yep, not to mention shoes, shorts, cones, snacks, priactive, transportation and hot Saturdays in the sun. I played for the Milwaukee Kickers and it cost next to nothing. It wasn't until I joined the US under 18 team that things go expensive

At the in laws in Albany for my wife's grandfather's funeral tomorrow. My wife and I are lunch together before leaving NJ today and apparently came down with a wonderful case of food poisoning. I already have anxiety about being here and this is my worst nightmare. Being 2 hours from home and being violently ill. My poor kid doesn't understand what's going on. Ughhh

Shipping is free on wheels that weigh a total of 80 pounds but its $31 shipping for a set of springs. Why?

Went to bed last night feeling a bit nauseous. Woke up this morning feeling like I slept on death's doorstep all night, and now I have a wicked case of heartburn. Blergh.

*sigh*... so I was stoked to go down to Denver to play in a scramble with KC720, milehighgolfer, and pokeslice on tuesday but now that is off. I had volunteered to work tomorrow to make up for taking Tuesday off but I got a call an hour ago that we got a big job that has to go on that Tuesday. To make matters worse, I now only have that Sunday off leading into a huge week of work that ends in a massive hotel cleaning that takes three full days plus some, but the boss only booked it for two days. FML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back