Contest - Cleveland Launcher SL290 Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the THP Outing & Demo Day, golfers that had a chance to try out the new Cleveland Launcher drivers have been raving about them. Partnering with Miyazaki to have C. Kua shafts as the standard shaft offering is certainly playing a major role in that, as well as the technology that they are packing into this one. THP wants to hear what others think about the technology, the shaft and the club overall, so we are going to have a little contest and give one away.

Read on....

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=12214

I like the sounds of this one!

This is awesome. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone!!

this is great, after all the talk about these drivers somebody getting the chance to hit one is amazing.

This is a sweet contest. I like that it requires a bit of thought and I always like it when you incorporate the other social mediums out there.

Sweet, thanks THP!

This is awesome! Thanks Cleveland and THP!! I'll be entering this one for sure.

I don't mean to nit-pick, but on the contest page under bonus entries, you mention about extra entries per day if you retweet it or use facebook. There is only one prize bing awarded on the 24th right? This may be confusing to some.

This is awesome! Thanks Cleveland and THP!! I'll be entering this one for sure.

I don't mean to nit-pick, but on the contest page under bonus entries, you mention about extra entries per day if you retweet it or use facebook. There is only one prize bing awarded on the 24th right? This may be confusing to some.

Yes only one prize.

Well I'm an idiot...
Skimmed the last paragraph and forgot to put in my screen name and facebook.
I hope they take correction e-mails...

Oh, I need to get my re-tweeting gloves on. Great contest. Thanks to THP and Cleveland!

I too mised the facebook and twitter account info... I am re-sending.. damn skimming!!!

What do you need from our Facebook? The link to our profile page, or just our name there, or....?

What do you need from our Facebook? The link to our profile page, or just our name there, or....?

Just your name on Facebook so if/when you leave the comment we know who you are. I know who you are but there will be people whose names I don't recognize or new members who sign up so we need their names that they use on Facebook to give them credit.

For all those that didn't read the facebook/twitter part read my post quoted above.

You rule! I still haven't had my coffee this morning. Thanks for looking out for us zombies.

Just your name on Facebook so if/when you leave the comment we know who you are. I know who you are but there will be people whose names I don't recognize or new members who sign up so we need their names that they use on Facebook to give them credit.

Sounds good, thanks!

Awesome contest THP and Cleveland! I can't wait to see who wins this one!

Snazzy contest. Someone is going to be a very happy golfer!

Yes!! Another chance to win a Cleveland/Miyazaki bomber. Entered!

Thanks alot THP and Cleveland/Miyazaki!

Thanks Cleveland and THP!

sweet contest. just retweeted. will comment on facebook now. good luck everyone.

Back