The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really that much harder to type you and your versus u and ur?

Mother Nature is wreaking havoc on my return from liita. As we pulled away from the gate atc decided to reroute our flight towards atl to get us to Baltimore which required is to get more fuel. Had to wait for ground ops to prep gate. As we pullback to the gate storms hit mco and therefore we have been unable to get fuel.

looks like 1130ish at the earliest for arrival to bwi

edit: we have been kicked off the plane as the flight can't get into Baltimore and will go to its final destination of Albany instead. This should be a fun conversation with CS

Ouch! I hope you get it settled with some bonus miles to use towards future THP events.

My son while I am grilling on the back patio likes to open the screen door and come out, but he doesnt close it. I have killed 2 palmetto bugs...I HATE BUGS! Time to respray around the outside to keep them out. Usually get 4-5 a year that find a way in and they creep me out. A huge roach with wings is my nightmare.

Connecting flight delayed at least an hour. Third time in a row I have had issues with this flight. Guess I am driving to MSP to catch flights from here on out.

Connecting flight delayed at least an hour. Third time in a row I have had issues with this flight. Guess I am driving to MSP to catch flights from here on out.

Thinking that means you shouldn't have left friend. That's brutal

Is it really that much harder to type you and your versus u and ur?

I don't even use textspeak when I am texting. It's bad enough when it's a kid doing it. When it's an adult doing it, it's definitely not impressive.

Thinking that means you shouldn't have left friend. That's brutal
Got the wife discussing pros and cons of moving to Florida so it is going in the right direction anyway.

Mother Nature is wreaking havoc on my return from liita. As we pulled away from the gate atc decided to reroute our flight towards atl to get us to Baltimore which required is to get more fuel. Had to wait for ground ops to prep gate. As we pullback to the gate storms hit mco and therefore we have been unable to get fuel.

edit: we have been kicked off the plane as the flight can't get into Baltimore and will go to its final destination of Albany instead. This should be a fun conversation with CS

Damn man hope you get home soon. Is there a later flight to Baltimore?

Got the wife discussing pros and cons of moving to Florida so it is going in the right direction anyway.

I know some people and some facts to help with that. Let me know when you need backup

Do you have to spin the props before you get on that plane?

Cmon up to Albany. I'll buy you (some) beers and I'm sure there's a 6:00 am flight to BWI that'll be here in no time.

Cmon up to Albany. I'll buy you (some) beers and I'm sure there's a 6:00 am flight to BWI that'll be here in no time.

Damn man hope you get home soon. Is there a later flight to Baltimore?

Ouch! I hope you get it settled with some bonus miles to use towards future THP events.

Thanks guys.

pete...I could have flown there, had some beers with you and drive to my house quicker than what I have now.

missed out on standby tickets on the 850 flight that was delayed because southwest communicated poorly what we were supposed to do. I am leaving at 355pm today 6/2. Spending the night at the house of my wife's uncle.

Taking this as a sign to move to FL...even had the wife's aunt and uncle trying to convince the wife it's a good idea to move to Tampa.

And the bad New England weather continues. Miss my connection before I even step foot in my first flight. No way to get me home tonight because the weather has fouled up travel for the past three days. So ... they can get me to Charlotte, and now I HAVE to rent a car. Honestly don't care if they reimburse me or not, I just want to get home.

Freaking Ebay:

Ebayer buys item on the Friday before Memorial Day. Item detail clearly says shipping is within 4 business days of cleared payment. The payment cleared Paypal that same Friday.

On Tuesday, the buyer sends me a message, "When do u expect to ship".
I reply back, "Per the item details, this will ship within 4 business days of receiving cleared payment."

The item goes out Friday morning, which because of the weekend and the holiday, is the 4th business day.

On Saturday, I get another message from the buyer, "What is going on i thought i would get this before my daughters bday now the estimated delivery has changed i have paid for abipi g and this is verry frustrating i had to purchace another gift"
NOTE: At no time did the buyer ask for a Rush or Priority Shipping or even mention any upcoming kids birthday party.

I got this message from the buy today, "Payment has cleared my bank tgus was a debit transaction. Inexcusable"

-----
So, do I craft a reply back to them about them never asking for me to expedite shipment or not giving me a heads up that the birthday is on such and such date. Could you ship it ASAP. Or, do I just ignore them because I get the feeling that I am only adding fuel to their fire.

I didn't realize it was "inexcusable" for me to spend the Memorial Day holiday weekend with family and friends. My bad!!!
:banghead:

I would respond politely with the basics. You did mail it per the posting. You would have mailed sooner but the buyer didn't tell you about his specific situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the bad New England weather continues. Miss my connection before I even step foot in my first flight. No way to get me home tonight because the weather has fouled up travel for the past three days. So ... they can get me to Charlotte, and now I HAVE to rent a car. Honestly don't care if they reimburse me or not, I just want to get home.

$150 to rent a car to drive it 90 miles to pick up my own car at the airport I should have flown into. Half of that is a "one way fee". They should just name it the "We know you're f**ked and are going to gouge you for it" fee. At least I would have gotten a chuckle out of that.

And my next flight is already delayed another 30 minutes.

5 dogs in the house right now.
We have our two that are perfect and we have my parents 3 that are not quite as perfect. Its a bit hectic right now.

$150 to rent a car to drive it 90 miles to pick up my own car at the airport I should have flown into. Half of that is a "one way fee". They should just name it the "We know you're f**ked and are going to gouge you for it" fee. At least I would have gotten a chuckle out of that.

And my next flight is already delayed another 30 minutes.

That is crazy 150 to go from charlotte to florence?

We have our two that are perfect and we have my parents 3 that are not quite as perfect. Its a bit hectic right now.

It's a zoo in here. And 2 of their 3 dogs have already pooped in our bedroom.

Having 5 dogs I can feel your pain. But pups that choose to poop in the house is not cool. Cause they likely peed as well.....you just can't smell it like the poop. :arrogant:

they aren't Saint Bernards are they?

Thank goodness, no. It's 2 scottie's and 1 westie.

Having 5 dogs I can feel your pain. But pups that choose to poop in the house is not cool. Cause they likely peed as well.....you just can't smell it like the poop. :arrogant:

That is not encouraging. I really hope that is not the case, this is brand new carpet.

Thank goodness, no. It's 2 scottie's and 1 westie.

That is not encouraging. I really hope that is not the case, this is brand new carpet.

In my experience they will pee inside before they poop. I would close the bedroom doors and try to watch them carefully and take them outside very often. Unfortunately, once one of them starts the others like to follow and help mark the territory.

In my experience they will pee inside before they poop. I would close the bedroom doors and try to watch them carefully and take them outside very often. Unfortunately, once one of them starts the others like to follow and help mark the territory.
We have been letting them outside every hour unfortunately it's raining so they come in soaking wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back