Official Teams - 2012 THP Outing & Demo Day.

Really proud to be on Team Watson. Looks like a good group of guys and gal and I know 3 of you pretty well. Looking forward to meeting the others and teeing it up. Let's do this!

The wife is beyond excited and the idea of the competition just gets her going. She might be a bigger competitor than me. I told her she's playing for second...LOL

Almost a month to go. We can sure use this vacation.

SuperMex is already on my team.

SuperMex is already on my team.

Isn't your hdcp high enough without taking on more handicap. :D

Sent from my DROID X2

Team Jones is gonna pick your bones and take ya all to the woodshed :deadhorse:

I am feeling my oats today and I am going to call a few people out. My buddie Puttn4birds I want you brother, I want your best game. Tmex I love you man but you have to stand and deliver, I got your number as well. Hawk and Hanks please bring your A games to the party or at least your clubs. GG I know you've been practicing so you will be ready to play as well. And to my great golfing buddy, JB, please remember to pack your clubs, take care of your finger or wrist, get some sleep....just bring your game and band of merry men n woman.

The rest of the teams are playing for Third as Hogan and THP will battle for the ultimate prize!!!

Freddie had too much California Poppy last night! Team Nelson will top them all.

I am feeling my oats today and I am going to call a few people out. My buddie Puttn4birds I want you brother, I want your best game. Tmex I love you man but you have to stand and deliver, I got your number as well. Hawk and Hanks please bring your A games to the party or at least your clubs. GG I know you've been practicing so you will be ready to play as well. And to my great golfing buddy, JB, please remember to pack your clubs, take care of your finger or wrist, get some sleep....just bring your game and band of merry men n woman.

The rest of the teams are playing for Third as Hogan and THP will battle for the ultimate prize!!!

You poor fellow you. You have an uphill battle as you just recognized the greatness that comes with Team THP and you did not even mention our secret weapon.
He once created a handicap system just because he could.
He once flew from AZ to FL just to show some dude named Spank what golf was.
He once named himself after a hotdog stand just so the hotdog stand could be that awesome.
He is Yoccos!

I am not sure you are feeling your oats Tad or are still suffering the affects from one to many last night but you are sounding like Ole Gray here and calling everyone out. At least you stopped at one team, which we all appreciate. Now go get yourself a strong cup of coffee and sober up cause if you think either Team THP or that rag/tag bunch of clowns on team Hogan has a shot of winning this you are sadly mistaken my friend!!!!

Umm, I know looking at a computer all day can play trix on your eyes but you secret weapon was mentioned as he is not a weapon. The only hills I will be climbing will be in an effort to help find errant tee shots by your crew.
You poor fellow you. You have an uphill battle as you just recognized the greatness that comes with Team THP and you did not even mention our secret weapon.
He once named himself after a hotdog stand just so the hotdog stand could be that awesome.
He is Yoccos!

Wow Tad, the fate of those that have called out jwow before hasn't been so good. I played with chunky this past weekend and could still see the after effects of it!

Pipe down whino....I can't be burdened with worrying about the rest of the teams being able to find the fairways of Grand Cypress. I've got Ole Gray kryptonite in my pocket cuz we have KellyBO on our squad and she hands it too him all the time. The rest of us clowns have learned the art of fitting into one cart as to take the rest of the teams down as we play our way to victory.
I am not sure you are feeling your oats Tad or are still suffering the affects from one to many last night but you are sounding like Ole Gray here and calling everyone out. At least you stopped at one team, which we all appreciate. Now go get yourself a strong cup of coffee and sober up cause if you think either Team THP or that rag/tag bunch of clowns on team Hogan has a shot of winning this you are sadly mistaken my friend!!!!

Pipe down whino....I can't be burdened with worrying about the rest of the teams being able to find the fairways of Grand Cypress. I've got Ole Gray kryptonite in my pocket cuz we have KellyBO on our squad and she hands it too him all the time. The rest of us clowns have learned the art of fitting into one cart as to take the rest of the teams down as we play our way to victory.

Dang Tad, have you been into Whinos stump liqour too this a.m. :bulgy-eyes:

THe difference is that I have played Jwow without my knees knocking together or being nervous. And even though his presence is great.....he as a good leader knows when he is beaten!

Wow Tad, the fate of those that have called out jwow before hasn't been so good. I played with chunky this past weekend and could still see the after effects of it!

I was waiting for you to wake from up and take your meds. The woodshed has been condemed as a non suitable homeless shelter. That structure will go up in a blaze of non glory! KellyBo will thank us for it.
Dang Tad, have you been into Whinos stump liqour too this a.m. :bulgy-eyes:

Clowns huh? I see how it is. Let the circus begin! Team Hogan will proudly wear clown uniforms to show off our skills and amaze the crowds. Poor Whino.
images

I was waiting for you to wake from up and take your meds. The woodshed has been condemed as a non suitable homeless shelter. That structure will go up in a blaze of non glory! KellyBo will thank us for it.

Yep he has definitely been in Whinos bottle this a.m. Poor Tad is destined to the toom of doom. Him and his team of wantabes will be locked in the woodshed. He will have to call on his Daddy JB, to chainsaw him out :D

He is Yoccos!

See above Tad. I'll have to show you what working the ball left is all about lol. See I'm not afraid to go J40 CB, because I have no fear!!!

Umm, I know looking at a computer all day can play trix on your eyes but you secret weapon was mentioned as he is not a weapon. The only hills I will be climbing will be in an effort to help find errant tee shots by your crew.

I have some skills I've been waiting to show off! GRRRRRR haha.

THe difference is that I have played Jwow without my knees knocking together or being nervous. And even though his presence is great.....he as a good leader knows when he is beaten!

See but this is outing time. Not some friendly round. It's different. If you only knew what you're in for when JB starts throwing darts for the THP crowd.

Ah there is an art to it? No wonder!!! Thanks for the tip. I knew if anyone would know it would be you Tad!!!

wow Freddie, I am impressed that you called out Jake and JB...however, the 3 15 cappers....not so impressed. You could have done better bro

wow Freddie, I am impressed that you called out Jake and JB...however, the 3 15 cappers....not so impressed. You could have done better bro

It seems dear Freddie like the simple low hanging fruit like going after the heavy guy and making fat jokes. It is so simple minded it is comical!!!

Heck Tad, Jake even gave up and joined forces with him the beatdowns were so bad. But I admire your spunk, it makes it alot more interesting. Same result but more interesting!

14.9 thank you very much!

Back