There's Going To Be A Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wanted to play here as well. Given that I'm already signed up for the Callaway event two weeks prior, I'll pass on trying to take a spot in this one. Sounds like a blast though.

These are going to be full of great memories, fun, and pure awesomess. Will have to remain on ponder list only for me, but JUMP if you can!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Hey Jman. Your wife likes this area.

Well, well then....

I need to start begging now?

Yes. Yes you do. She needs more green and white I believe.

The resort is just a few miles to Disney too.

I agree that she does.

I'll start working on this tonight. You know it doesn't take much to get me worked up.

Hmmmm....

I want to. I think I kind of need to.

So.. Spouses can come? :eyepoke:

This sounds like it's going to be amazing!

This sounds absolutely amazing! A lucky few will have a great experience, no doubt.

this is in orlando? is it in the beginning of september? i hope its not the week before vegas. i have a wedding to go to in ny :( i like the florida outings, last one was a blast

Wow, this sounds absolutely incredible for 12 lucky THPers. Can't wait to hear more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is in orlando? is it in the beginning of september? i hope its not the week before vegas. i have a wedding to go to in ny :( i like the florida outings, last one was a blast

2 weeks before vegas

I think its about time for some party details

Waiting on it . Just not sure I can pull this off and then Vegas two weeks later.

Waiting on it . Just not sure I can pull this off and then Vegas two weeks later.

Me neither, but I'm looking forward to seeing the details before I definitively say so.

My debate as well financially. Its a lot in one month.

New thread is up. I will close this one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back