Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man it will be a nice "break" for the 2 of us that's for sure especially with stuff that has gone on and the long hours in the last few months. She deserves it more than me at this moment. But I will let her know there is a waiting list for her spot.

Please do. I can offer her a ticket to see the family instead.

For those that do not know, I am not calling Mike's wife's family dinosaurs. Her forum name is Grex. And here is a Trex.

Spoiler
Dino-world-billboard-sign.jpg

I will be receiving an email tomorrow that I won our predicts club award at work and will be able to attend our company getaway to barcelona spain along with my wife this summer. Feels great being recognized for all of my hard work.

That is AWESOME!
I LOVE Barcelona!

Not really an artsy guy, but Barcelona is where Picasso grew up, and there are some pretty neat tributes to him.
A lot of great things to do, Eat, and Drink!
Great City! CONGRATS!!!

I will be receiving an email tomorrow that I won our predicts club award at work and will be able to attend our company getaway to barcelona spain along with my wife this summer. Feels great being recognized for all of my hard work.
That's pretty awesome right there! You deserve it and so does that lovely wife of yours. Enjoy it!

That is fantastic - congratulations!!

That's awesome Mike!! I remember you telling me about this in the car ride to Kentucky. 2 time champ at that as well I believe, correct?

Thanks fellas the mrs is really excited as well. It will be predominantly sales guys there but is supposed to be at an amazing resort and they have all kinds of things lined up for us to do

I feel like this is a cruel joke and you're only going to make sure they fill out their travel vouchers correctly....

Serious congrats man. That's an incredible reward.

I feel like this is a cruel joke and you're only going to make sure they fill out their travel vouchers correctly....

Serious congrats man. That's an incredible reward.
Lol by going to spain they mean I get to look through Spanish receipts

That is so cool, Mike. Not only do you get recognized for all your hard work, your wife gets to share in the rewards. Good on you and congrats, buddy.

I'm playing golf with a bunch of awesome THPers this weekend.

And Kulbrick.

It's amazing how much talking to someone who understands what you are going through means and how much better it can make you feel.

Get to play golf with a good buddy next week I usually only get to see maybe once a year.

Pretty excited to say the least!

Get to play golf with a good buddy next week I usually only get to see maybe once a year.

Is he Canadian and Bearded?

Pfft. He is a clown.

I'm playing golf with a bunch of awesome THPers this weekend.

And Kulbrick.
I think it's a silent invisible "r." KulbRick. Man I hate missing that little gethering.

Going through my email, I see I've been selected for a free foursome at Greywalls golf course at the Marquette golf Club.

I've always wanted to play there!

There's an R, I read it somewhere.

If he tells you otherwise he's lying
I honestly don't know anyone who doesn't call him Kulbrick. He mentioned to me it was a not-so-silent, invisible R.

wow mikedean441, you must be excited to get rewarded like that.

Bring your bike down. We can ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing how much talking to someone who understands what you are going through means and how much better it can make you feel.

Gotta balance that chi, bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats 441! Barcelona is a great city (and a fantastic home port for cruising hehe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back