THP Ultimate Club Testing - Venue & Itinerary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Gawd you are in for a surprise. The elevation is 10 times that of Bella.

Didn't mean to thread jack, but more like what Lake Jovita South has on the 11th hole? I think it's like 80-90 feet tee to green on that par 5. Either way, I'm really excited now haha

I have a hunch this thing is going to fill up in no time!

Didn't mean to thread jack, but more like what Lake Jovita South has on the 11th hole? I think it's like 80-90 feet tee to green on that par 5. Either way, I'm really excited now haha

More dude.

This is an incredible opportunity. Looking forward to hearing more info. May have to bust into the savings for this one.

Oh my. This is awesome.

I am going to be so mad at myslef if I miss the sign up for this.

Just keep checking back, you will have plenty of notice if you check here daily

Yep, I'm dumbfounded. I don't think this makes it 12 hours before it's sold out.

especially once all the other info is released...#nochance

I'm trying not to get pumped up about this! But it's an epic failure at this point

What if we do early sign ups for people who don't care about any of the other details.

I don't care if I am getting educated, fitted and testing for a pair of socks. I want to be a part of this.

For sure. I might have to attach my friend Mr. George Washington with my request to sweeten the deal haha

Wish we could dude.

2 nights lodging.
3 rounds of golf
Prerelease equipment you can keep
All for less than the cost of most of the drivers out there?

That's really great JB. An extraordinary opportunity for ordinary golfers. Great idea, great pulling it off. Not to mention a great PR opportunity for the OEM...a lot of high-value exposure for a small investment, in marketing budget terms.

Really well done guys...and gal.

So much awesomeness! What an incredible opportunity for some THPer's.

This is going to be a game changing event for those who are fortunate enough to sign up! This is truly an amazing opportunity for one heck of an awesome weekend :golf2::thumb:

Man...should I make this three trips to Florida this year? Wow this is tempting. What an awesome opportunity and concept!

Just a curiosity question, and maybe it has been mentioned and I didn't see it, does the individual get to pick what clubs they want to test (wedges, woods, irons, etc; model A, model B, etc.) or will it be selected for them?

Just a curiosity question, and maybe it has been mentioned and I didn't see it, does the individual get to pick what clubs they want to test (wedges, woods, irons, etc; model A, model B, etc.) or will it be selected for them?

Hasn't been mentioned yet, which is the coolest part. So many possibilities!

Wait till you see El Campeon. Its like no other course in FL.

Really on edge about changing from Falcon's Fire to El Campeon when I am in Orlando in 3 weeks. Their website has morning tee times at $49 the second week of June. Thats the same price as Falcon's Fire, just a little farther drive but if this course is all you say it is....

only concern is if the $49 fee is because of green aeration...need to place a call I believe...

Last edited:
Just got in from a full day of golf with Ole Gray and cpljohnst and read the update, this is just mind blowing, THP continues to surprise me with the innovative thinking.

No. This will be a particular pre-release piece of equipment.

Really on edge about changing from Falcon's Fire to El Campeon when I am in Orlando in 3 weeks. Their website has morning tee times at $49 the second week of June. Thats the same price as Falcon's Fire, just a little farther drive but if this course is all you say it is....

only concern is if the $49 fee is because of green aeration...need to place a call I believe...

Definitely call.

I wanted to know if we will be playing a full 3 rounds of golf, are we going to be testing a whole bag of clubs? Or will we be required to bring our own?

I wanted to know if we will be playing a full 3 rounds of golf, are we going to be testing a whole bag of clubs? Or will we be required to bring our own?

You will want to bring your own clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back