Spork vs Spoon Straw

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, GG and I are sitting here having a debate on which one is better. Yes that sounds absurd, but we are absurd, so it fits. I say the Spork is superior. She says the Spoon Straw is. Clearly I am right, but I figured we would ask THPers as well.

Amazing Spork
cleansweepsupply.jpg

Stupid Spoon Straw
Spoon-Straws.jpg

The spoon straw is horrendous. You can fit a thimble of slurpee in that stupid thing. The spork is so much more versatile.

• Admin
The spoon straw is horrendous. You can fit a thimble of slurpee in that stupid thing. The spork is so much more versatile.

Agreed. And the spoon on the end is so flimsy it can't even serve it's intended purpose. Jeez, the only thing is does is bend and block the end of the straw! Then again, you can't enjoy a slurpee with a spork, well easily you can't.

Spork.

Hell I'm president of the Spork Afficianados group here on THP....literally.

Spoon straws are just flimsy.

The spork hands down, the spoon straw does pick up enough of the substance it's in. The spork is money

The only thing the spoon straw was good for was cutting my lip when trying to use it as a spoon

Sorry Morgan, the spork wins here.

So, I just spit out my milk...

have to go spork on this one...

can't eat Mac and cheese with a spoon straw...

The spork is superior. I even bought a metal one.

So, I just spit out my milk...

have to go spork on this one...

can't eat Mac and cheese with a spoon straw...

yes...These are the things we debate and discuss all the time.

The flimsy plastic spoon straw is not great and more times than not you will cut you mouth on the spoon, but if you buy a good spoon straw, they are far superior.

The flimsy plastic spoon straw is not great and more times than not you will cut you mouth on the spoon, but if you buy a good spoon straw, they are far superior.

Where the heck does one buy a good spoon straw? I mean it's so lame it doesn't even have a cool name. Spork >

You could theoretically eat a slush with a spork, but you can't eat real food with a spoon straw. For that reason, I think the spork has to take it.

Umm.... Have you EVER tried to eat a filet with a spoon straw? Helllllooooo.......

However, a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard is still perfectly delectable while enjoyed with a spork.

Mic drop!

JM

Bed bath and beyond. They are awesome for smoothies and milkshakes. And come in pretty colors. I have a set of 5.

What do they differently than a straw in a milkshake or smoothie?

I'm going with the spork. My cleft lip was a not a birth defect, it's from the multiple times I have been sliced open by the spoon straw.

Clearly you hand no idea what you are taking about. The spoon straw is way better.

I hate to go against GG, but spork is superior!

Spork for the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back