The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Pete and his twin.
uqabyqe5.jpg

There's just so much I want to say but I can't quite find the words to say it all, for now I will thank the volunteers, you are a an amazing group of folks that have touched many lives this weekend. You brought the dreams of a group of golfers to the world and delivered it in a way that made us look extraordinary, in all actuality you were the ones that were extraordinary in every way. From the bottom of my heart I say THANK YOU! I left Myrtle Beach a better man because of you and your selfless dedication to those around you.
I love this man. Period

There's just so much I want to say but I can't quite find the words to say it all, for now I will thank the volunteers, you are a an amazing group of folks that have touched many lives this weekend. You brought the dreams of a group of golfers to the world and delivered it in a way that made us look extraordinary, in all actuality you were the ones that were extraordinary in every way. From the bottom of my heart I say THANK YOU! I left Myrtle Beach a better man because of you and your selfless dedication to those around you.

I love you bro!

Which is pete?

U sir are awesome and have embraced this event for all it is from day 1. It was awesome seeing you again.

Thank you my dude! I loved teeing it up with you bro!

There is Wicked Cool Bearded Man and Wicked Cool Homeless Man.
They both made the world smile this week.

My steak and shake shake nearly just came out my nose hahahs

I'm honored to be associated with that other dude, he rocks!! lol.

You always make me laugh and smile dude and for that I love you !!

I'm honored to be associated with that other dude, he rocks!! lol.

You always make me laugh and smile dude and for that I love you !!

Dude- you are like my Mr. Miyagi - swinging on the cart bridge hahahaha

This is why I love THP
e4u8yput.jpg

And this is another reason why are volunteers are amazing
avypyma6.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406510624.611980.jpg

What a great group of people. Love THP.

tuda7eqe.jpg

16D ftw

Took a walk up 17 and 18th tonight with the wife and was able to reflect on this entire journey. What a special ride it was with special people. I would not change a single thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it Christian, you rock brother!

Christian you are the man. Love those pictures

These are great pictures Christian. Great meeting you this week.

It was great playing and getting to know you yesterday. It was one of the most fun times I've had while getting my butt kicked. Only you could rock a backwards flat brim with no shame at all. I have some fantastic memories from playing the THP equivalent of Bubba Watson and Jason Dufner. :)

Christian...you rock buddy! Can't wait for us to play some golf together soon.

Back