The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Like many, I really want to be involved in this event. The experience with Callaway, the crazy impressive golf, the swag to game proudly like badges of awesome honour, it's all kind of ridiculous.

It's one of those things where I see it being the greatest golf experience ever. I wonder if that holds true for the first two groups and whether it'll ever be challenged for them again.

I've been very fortunate to participate in some really incredible golf events and play a lot of fantastic courses. Nothing compares to playing in The Grandaddy. Nothing.

It's the location, the clubs, the swag. It's all of that. But what really puts The Grandaddy over the top is the people. You will be hard pressed to find a group of people as genuine and excellent as the ZooCrew. You'll also find it nearly impossible to locate a course staff and membership group that is accommodating as those at The Hideaway.

There are not many life-changing experiences in golf. The Grandaddy is absolutely one of them.

Love seeing this thread bumped up - hope to get an opportunity this year!
I know it is far off, but I think about this event every time I practice.

Hashtags picture from last year (not sure which hole it is) is my desktop. The way Callaway feels about THP and vice versa was and is totally evident, but I'll be honest, I want that belt!

JM

How cool is it that #TheKing is on deck...and an #MVP spot which leads to this is up for grabs?

How cool is it that #TheKing is on deck...and an #MVP spot which leads to this is up for grabs?

Hopefully that will garner some conversation about #TheGrandaddy and #TheKing...

Hopefully that will garner some conversation about #TheGrandaddy and #TheKing...

JB just a refresher but how will the MVP be picked? Any forum involvement at all in the pick or is it being done strictly by the Callaway guys?

Agreed, I really hope everyone grasps and delves into the awesome that is #TheKing.

JB just a refresher but how will the MVP be picked? Any forum involvement at all in the pick or is it being done strictly by the Callaway guys?

It will be done by GolferGal and the ZooCrew members playing in the event.

The MVP tie in is pretty cool. Can't imagine being whoever gets picked. Talk about a golden ticket

Good deal will be a great opportunity for that lucky person and the rest of us that will get to follow along with the action and see it all unfold.

Being crowned #TheKing and #MVP...then realize your in the #Grandaddy...pinch someone already! Not saying that the MVP will be from the winning team. Oh...the excitement that will unfold.

CEO/Zoocrew with the next pick in the draft!

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Pretty cool that Jman's first teammate is coming from #TheKing

I'm super excited for #TheKing and I'm going to do whatever I can to help get a victory there.... and then cross my fingers that I did whatever is required to join #TeamRedemption as an mvp.

But I know there will be great players and effort at #TheKing and whatever the outcome, I'll be trying like heck to do whatever I have to do to be a part of Jman's victorious #Grandaddy team.

#Nose2TheGrindstone

#FirstThingsFirst

Pretty cool that Jman's first teammate is coming from #TheKing
Yeah, that is an incredible added touch of awesome to the king. I would be lying if that hasn't helped push me even harder in my prep, with the chance of being the MVP.

Like many, I really want to be involved in this event. The experience with Callaway, the crazy impressive golf, the swag to game proudly like badges of awesome honour, it's all kind of ridiculous.

It's one of those things where I see it being the greatest golf experience ever. I wonder if that holds true for the first two groups and whether it'll ever be challenged for them again.

Nothing to wonder about Dan, It's true, all of it. The experience, the course, the people...everything about #TheGrandaddy was one of THE BEST things I have ever been lucky enough to participate in. Everyone I have told about this doesn't believe it's true and are amazed by the photos and stories. It is an experience I will never forget and one everyone should WANT to be a part of.

I have had some fantastic golf experiences with good friends/family and as much as I cherish those moments, #TheGrandaddy is just a different beast.

Between joining a team of THPers and meeting all the great folks of the ZooCrew, the people involved in the event are just top notch. What was most impressive was seeing how much joy JB and the Callaway folks had in sharing this experience with us basement dwellers. They know that they are doing something special and literally changing lives.

The equipment is obviously fantastic and to this day, a reminder of the experience, the courses and the people that are linked to this bag of clubs. For a bunch of gear junkies, there is nothing like getting turned loose at the ECPC and its a memory I'll never forget.

In summary....be a part of #TheGrandaddy. It's is truly the best thing in golf you can be a part of. Do whatever you can to make the team. Then hold onto your butt because it is quite a ride!

I anticipate several sushi platters delivered to GG in the coming weeks...

It also wouldn't hurt for the King participants to show up with Skittles, mimosas and the entire Taylor Swift catalog in hand.

Being crowned #TheKing and #MVP...then realize your in the #Grandaddy...pinch someone already! Not saying that the MVP will be from the winning team. Oh...the excitement that will unfold.

Pretty certain the MVP will be on the winning team, which will be Team Harry. Lots of champions already on that team.

#DotCom4TeamGlasses

I can't imagine how it's going to feel for that extremely lucky THPer that snags the #TheKing MVP when they realize it vaults them right into the Granddaddy of them all. Hoping I can snag a spot in #TheGauntlet later on so I can work to try and snag the other MVP spot!

I really hope that everyone pumped for this joins in on the fun coming for #TheKing guys, they definitely deserve all the support we can give them.

I really hope that everyone pumped for this joins in on the fun coming for #TheKing guys, they definitely deserve all the support we can give them.

#Imwithchad. I can't wait to follow along with #TheKing!

Man I'm glad to see this thread on a Monday!!!!! The Granddaddy always brightens up my day!

I don't think those boys are gonna know what hit them. Really pumped for them to get out there and get things under way. Might be a little excited for a photo or two taken at La Costa hehe

I may have to try for the Gauntlet now and go the MVP route and watch from afar for the contests

#Gameplan

Back