Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Official entry- #TeamDev. I do not know much about either captain so no bashing on MikeDean will be done. I am going by who I think is willing to put in that work to achieve what needs to be done. That is a domination of the other team. TeamDev is my choice until the end, if I am lucky enough to get chosen to join the team hard work will be put in. I will not be coming there to come home a bridesmaid! Game face is on, ready to enjoy the rounds and make new friends for years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahah. Wait till you spend some time with MikeDean and his boosting morale speeches. :D

.....Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh..... "play better."

Official Entry

#TeamDev

Started Saved by the Bell Appreciation Thread. Has picture shrine of Mark-Paul Gosselaar in his locker at the Y. When playing golf, picks up his tee immediately after his tee shot and turns away before the ball lands because it looks cool.

Well I mean..it does doesnt it?

Hahah. Wait till you spend some time with MikeDean and his boosting morale speeches. :D

Wont have to, will have a nice enough lead after day 1

Wont have to, will have a nice enough lead after day 1

Im interested in the morale speeches by both captains. Yours will involve some sighs and some hey guys, do you know who I am and Devs will go something like Eff this, eff that, rant thread, ripped my pants. :angel:

These meetings are #GoPro moments waiting to happen.

Official Entry

#TeamDev

Started Saved by the Bell Appreciation Thread. Has picture shrine of Mark-Paul Gosselaar in his locker at the Y. When playing golf, picks up his tee immediately after his tee shot and turns away before the ball lands because it looks cool.

I see nothing wrong with EITHER of these statements. :alien:

Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Oh this my become the best thread ever to follow.

Entries to come.

Official entry:
Woooooo-Rooooooooo....WEEEEooooo-WEEEoooooo! Sirens are blazing!!!! #Team9-1-1!!!! The Captain and his team just got murdered in the Legacy! Ha! Team441! Right! Call them Team 911! Call the law!!! Hahahahaha!

Official Entry #2

Mike Dean is the perfect captain since he is already used to riding teammates to get HOF tags while he relaxes, contrbutes nothing and keeps trying to convince people about this thing called chutting.

official entry:
hey Mike, don't fool yourself, nobody will take it easy on #Team441 just because you planned the whole thing.

Man I wish I knew you guys already! That is such an advantage! I'll just pretend you are both my ex wife. This just got easy. POW

official entry:
hey Mike, don't fool yourself, nobody will take it easy on #Team441 just because you planned the whole thing.

Fact: This is 1 of 2 events I dont do any planning on.

Next...

Oh yes trash talk

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Official Entry 2

Unfortunately for #TeamDev his team will be stacked with what you call "A Players", however come July they will all be singing "THP You Know It's True" to the sounds of Milli Vanilli and exposed as fakes.

#Team441FTW

Official Entry

Last year at Myrtle Beach Dev lost in Sunday singles to Coers, freaking Coers! Does he really think he has what it takes to lead a team to victory in the #THPLegacy?

Dang thats a shot below the belt

Wow. Just wow. Thats low.

Official Entry for Dev

Dev hails from a state were being second fiddle is an art form. How many DECADES has it been since any team has won a title?? I guess if I lived in the Armpit of the east coast, I would use the F word in every sentence also. Good thing you are a non-playing captain so you will not have to put down your Taylor Ham roll and Yuengling. And team dinner at Dunkin Donuts = Fail. And the worse thing is, you will be losing to a guy who's title is "Party Planner".

Official entery #2:

#Team441 captain...good thing you aren't a playing captain. Chutting, party planning, chicken wing none of that is acceptable for a golfer. Better hope your speeches are on "par" with "The Gipper" or you might be left holding the loser belt with Gilligan and the Skipper.

Fact: This is 1 of 2 events I dont do any planning on.

Next...

Official Entry

This sounds like a guarantee that the event will go well then!

#TeamDev

Official Entry

Mike roots for tO$U and Ricky's in NJ where "the New Jersey State University" is...Rutgers.

#Team441

I wish this was a contest to bust your own balls, I am a much better trash talker towards myself

Official Entry

Last year at Myrtle Beach Dev lost in Sunday singles to Coers, freaking Coers! Does he really think he has what it takes to lead a team to victory in the #THPLegacy?

Was wondering if anyone would go there...

Back