Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Dont get me wrong, Texas absolutely has travelled to events. He had mentioned that they could field 2 teams of 8 at an event not in their backyard. That's a lot of people and based on event traveling currently, I just figured I had missed something about others joining the group.

Don't doubt me....... ; )

I just hope this is handicapped with the way I've been playing as of late.

:alien:

I guess I better not put it in California then...:bulgy-eyes:

Kinda figured the west coasters would be knocking down that door. ;)

Comes down to the weekend for me and whether I have my kiddos or not.

That goes for every event on the calendar and has for years.

Or dont let him find out its not a 14 club deal event ;)

What if someone needed 8 golfers that might have to not play in their backyard? Could your state field that team? Hmmm.
Never played a THP event in my backyard so I'm good. Can Illinois put together a team to do that??? Heck yes!!! Bring it on!!!!

CA should work. FL should work. Crap...even OH would work. But with everything comes timing......and I'm hoping this events timing works with mine!

Extremely tough year for me to travel. That is why I'm having to limit which THP events that I'm looking at. But, I bet I could possibly get something worked out for this.

Extremely tough year for me to travel. That is why I'm having to limit which THP events that I'm looking at. But, I bet I could possibly get something worked out for this.
Always deal with other stuff first brother, thp and the events will be here.

You know I would follow you into battle any day of the year.....14 clubs or not.

#PALS

There's some funny stuff in here.

Living in Richmond, travel to THP events goes with the territory, so I'm down for wherever as long as I don't have a work or family conflict.

I'm just curious what territory I fall into, and whether I need to start warming up to the rednecks down south or them damn yanks up north. For now I'm going to have to tread carefully and play both sides :)

What if someone needed 8 golfers that might have to not play in their backyard? Could your state field that team? Hmmm.

I'm pretty sure we'd be short. But we're working on it.

Always deal with other stuff first brother, thp and the events will be here.
I'm still looking at Memphis and KC. Hope to make these, but sounds like I may have to keep my eyes on one other.

magic-8-ball.jpg

Nope...give us JakeNation and the Sconies and we could do it.

Pretty sure MA has shown it's commitment to travel based on the event threads I've read. No problem fielding a team from up here!

Agreeded, anytime and any place.

Interesting question. Certainly a "put up or shut up" kind of reality. I feel very confident about Georgia's ability to field a VERY strong team.

FIFY Ken

Back