Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

A Beags round is on the list of things to do. We need to make this happen.

It's overrated, honestly.

Just kidding, I have an effing blast on the course, would love to tee it up with you, sir.

Had an awesome time today with tpluff. We walked 24 holes in under 5 hours before we were flat wore out and darkness hit. Also put together an 87 today for the first 18 holes. A good positive start to my season.

Edit: Tyler learned he can hit a 1 iron.
It sure was a great time. A few blisters and muscle aches later, it was worth it. Hit some great shots, some not so great shots, but the company is the best part.

And yes, I am able to square up a 1 iron off the tee (the wind however, can stop anytime).

Played at Payne stewart with daddio, we had a blast. Dan is a great guy and really hit the ball well today

I needed today.

Only takes a round to get you rejuvenated.

Its nice to be War Eagle and not Ryan Riviera for golf with THPers. :D
That was a heck of a lot of fun.

Its nice to be War Eagle and not Ryan Riviera for golf with THPers. :D
That was a heck of a lot of fun.

Ugh.

I'm never going to live that one down.

It's overrated, honestly.

Just kidding, I have an effing blast on the course, would love to tee it up with you, sir.
False. It's not overrated. It's awesome.

Played with ir13 for the second time today. He had planned to come to Charlotte from Columbia for a lesson but his pro cancelled on him but he decided to come up anyway. That was a great gesture on his part. We had a blast playing my home course. The weather turned out to be great even though a chance if showers all day was the forecast. Thanks Joey!!

It sure was a great time. A few blisters and muscle aches later, it was worth it. Hit some great shots, some not so great shots, but the company is the best part.

And yes, I am able to square up a 1 iron off the tee (the wind however, can stop anytime).

Here's a tip for you who haven't enjoyed a round with Tyler, it's like playing video game golf watching him. We played on a course I know well and he'd never played. So I gave him aiming points all day. And damn if he didn't hit basically every one. Dudes a beast.

Here's a tip for you who haven't enjoyed a round with Tyler, it's like playing video game golf watching him. We played on a course I know well and he'd never played. So I gave him aiming points all day. And damn if he didn't hit basically every one. Dudes a beast.
Must have played on a Sunday. . His saturday woes are well documented.

Kidding...dudes a great guy to play with

I hit most of my spots until my alter ego showed up for the mandatory 3 holes. Always room for improvement next time. And there will be a next time soon.
Must have played on a Sunday. . His saturday woes are well documented.

Kidding...dudes a great guy to play with
It was a Saturday, and the woes reared their ugly head at times. But, thanks for saving yourself at the end ;)

I played golf with my close friend DawgDaddy yesterday and it's always a hoot to enjoy the day with him. I wish I could meet folks from other parts of the country but traveling has not been an option for me the last few years. I'm fortunate to have so many awesome friends locally to whack that little ball around with. Dawg brought me another T - Shirt with the Outing Approved logo on it and a nice cap from a THP'er I have yet to meet. Thank you :thumb:

Note: If you're the member that sent that cool cap, let me know so I can thank you. Dawg told me but it bounced off my less than stellar hearing.

I played golf with my close friend DawgDaddy yesterday and it's always a hoot to enjoy the day with him. I wish I could meet folks from other parts of the country but traveling has not been an option for me the last few years. I'm fortunate to have so many awesome friends locally to whack that little ball around with. Dawg brought me another T - Shirt with the Outing Approved logo on it and a nice cap from a THP'er I have yet to meet. Thank you :thumb:

Note: If you're the member that sent that cool cap, let me know so I can thank you. Dawg told me but it bounced off my less than stellar hearing.

Great to hear you two Old Coots are back on the course!!

Had a great great time playing with orutravis, j4u and pokeslice. Played bad but fun nontheless

It was awlful golf...but a great time for sure.

Hopefully golfing with 6 other thpers tomorrow

The group in DFW over the weekend was a great group of guys to play with. I had so much fun playing with and meeting you all.

Good times in DFW playing with THPers this weekend. Shared rounds with GregDan, Orange Hog, TexasHacker, and Cookie. Sure does beat playing alone that's for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good times in DFW playing with THPers this weekend. Shared rounds with GregDan, Orange Hog, TexasHacker, and Cookie. Sure does beat playing alone that's for sure!

It was a pleasure meeting you my friend and I hope we are able to tee it up again. Keep smacking the XR like you do and you will be out driving me in now time! Haha

It was a pleasure meeting you my friend and I hope we are able to tee it up again. Keep smacking the XR like you do and you will be out driving me in now time! Haha

The XR is going nowhere! I want to hit the ball like you when I grow up haha. Great playing some golf with ya man. See ya next time!

I had an absolute blast on the course this morning and really enjoyed meeting some new guys as well. Thank you all for coming out and I hope everyone had a great time.

Back