Does the money get sent as "goods and services" or "friends and family"on paypal? I've only ever paid for merchandise or THP events with paypal.
Do Friends. Friends is paying to people you trust. I think GG has to do it as services for business reasons.

tumblr_mm8ufpQH3A1rtx7j4o1_500.jpg

Will get this done tonight!!!

I am trying everything that comes to mind to make this happen, and it just looks like I can't. Financially, logistically and family-wise. My wife's work/travel schedule is working against me, and since I have been selected for Legacy, it has just made it that much harder to negotiate yet another golf weekend out of town. I am sorry guys.

I'm scheduled for appointment with my orthopedic doctor next Tuesday for an exam & xray of my right hip which I broke last August. He'll probably ask for an MRI to get a better view of potential hot spots. If the exam shows no separation of the repaired area, I'm back in. I have a hard time riding in our Honda because the seats are contoured which snuggles up to the hips. This causes discomfort and pain on my bad hip. This means me and my old truck would be making the journey if I'm cleared by the doc. Hopefully the green flag will be raised but then I have another appointment with a podiatrist tomorrow to fix my big toe which has an ingrown toenail. :beat-up: Tough life for us old coots.

I am trying everything that comes to mind to make this happen, and it just looks like I can't. Financially, logistically and family-wise. My wife's work/travel schedule is working against me, and since I have been selected for Legacy, it has just made it that much harder to negotiate yet another golf weekend out of town. I am sorry guys.

There's always the Fall version.

So that makes three of us for the fall...

I'm scheduled for appointment with my orthopedic doctor next Tuesday for an exam & xray of my right hip which I broke last August. He'll probably ask for an MRI to get a better view of potential hot spots. If the exam shows no separation of the repaired area, I'm back in. I have a hard time riding in our Honda because the seats are contoured which snuggles up to the hips. This causes discomfort and pain on my bad hip. This means me and my old truck would be making the journey if I'm cleared by the doc. Hopefully the green flag will be raised but then I have another appointment with a podiatrist tomorrow to fix my big toe which has an ingrown toenail. :beat-up: Tough life for us old coots.

One would think your new hip would be problem free. Maybe you should take Seth with you on your appointment.

I totally get it. Gittin old ain't for sissies. I could meet you somewhere and you can ride the rest of the way with me if that would help. I keep my heated seat on most of the time for my hip and it feels good.

I'm doing PT and working toward "The Gethering"

I keep my heated seat on most of the time for my hip and it feels good.

I'm doing PT and working toward "The Gethering"
Swing Lube.

money sent, please let me know if you see it. thanks

money sent, please let me know if you see it. thanks
Yep. Got it. That's why I came in here, to see who "John Doe" was. Real names....silly.

One would think your new hip would be problem free. Maybe you should take Seth with you on your appointment.

The problem is they didn't replace my hip when I broke it last Fall. They put it back together with three screws. I'm afraid that they will want to do the total hip replacement this time since it has been acting up the last few months. :beat-up: Heck I might as well get a toe replacement too since that bad boy wants to give me some grief too. Going to the VA today to see if they can cut a little ingrown nail out.

Not a problem OG. Just pay and if you can't go, I'll take your place. Problem solved!

Do Friends. Friends is paying to people you trust. I think GG has to do it as services for business reasons.

Payment sent.

Not a problem OG. Just pay and if you can't go, I'll take your place. Problem solved!

Yea like you don't have enough tournaments to play in this year. :alien: This is my only chance to get out with the boys and I'm seriously hoping my frigging hip cooperates.

Yea like you don't have enough tournaments to play in this year. :alien: This is my only chance to get out with the boys and I'm seriously hoping my frigging hip cooperates.
I hope you can get out, too OG, but.....
This is a solid plan. There's probably going to even be a bed or three open so she can bolt up the door and sleep alone! :bulgy-eyes:

Swing Lube.

Already picked up a half-gallon, hope that's enough. But I know where the lube shop is if more is needed.

I'm a loser...fergot to send payment last night.. but it was sent just now!!

I'm a loser...fergot to send payment last night.. but it was sent just now!!

You could be a lot of things, but "loser".....NFW!

Money sent. Looking forward to this, fellas.

Just another month, then a weekend at Kinderlou with THPers.

Let's start a petition for Kelly to sign up.
  1. T0AD
  2. ..
  3. ..
  4. .
  5. ..
  6. .
  7. ..
  8. ..

Let's start a petition for Kelly to sign up.
  1. T0AD
  2. ..Greg
  3. ..v.man
  4. .
  5. ..
  6. .
  7. ..
  8. ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back