Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what we thought was impossible, is not. Went to doctor today and found out my wife is 5 weeks pregnant! We were shocked and had no clue, still really hasn't kicked in yet but we will have a little one come this January. I am pumped to say the least

Well done!
Congrats!

Well what we thought was impossible, is not. Went to doctor today and found out my wife is 5 weeks pregnant! We were shocked and had no clue, still really hasn't kicked in yet but we will have a little one come this January. I am pumped to say the least
That is great. Congratulations!

Congrats to the missus & you

Congrats! And you've got Baby Sitters available!

I had lots of good news today, this was the best bay far...congrats bro, you are going to be an awesome Dad

I'm so excited to be an Aunt!!

Just found out that I won the Rickie Fowler Roger Dunn contest. Fly Z+ driver and hat coming my way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's freakin awesome Christian congrats!

Congrats!! That's awesome news

Awesome Christian

That's an awesome haul Christian!!

My buddy swung by tonight and gave me a congrats present for my new job. It's definitely the ticket to get back in shape, since running is a little too stressful on the joints.

37df38a77e03031d136e5a8c803f1000.jpg

Finally, a local golfing buddy.

My rehab for my back surgury is doing great. The start of this week was looking rough , but since then the accupunture for the 5th instalment seemed to be do the trick. I am feeling better then when I started and feeling good about myself. I dropped 8 pounds, lost 2 sizes in my waist and more energetic. Yeaterday at work they had a posting for Monday-Friday at the same time I start at 430am-1pm. Insted of my Sunday-Thursday. It will give me more time with my son, more time to work my second job and lastly more time to play golf. They have 5 people applying for the job in the first day and the posting is open until Monday. I feel confident I will get it

Was able to get out with the wife for dinner this evening. Progressing well after hip being replaced. Still a long way to go but being able to walk on my own accord was nice

Was able to get out with the wife for dinner this evening. Progressing well after hip being replaced. Still a long way to go but being able to walk on my own accord was nice

Are you on crutches?

Despite a relatively crappy day at work, it has turned into fantastic day.

Was able to test out the leg tonight at the range and it passed with flying colors. After the way the calf and knee swelled a couple of weeks ago, it is a relief to know everything appears to be okay.

Plus after nearly 6 months, I get to spend the weekend with my family! It means missing out on spending the weekend with THPers, but opportunities to spend time with the parents is becoming precious.

Last edited:

Congrats

Vacation started today!

Whoooooo

Start my new job on Monday! Successfully covered up my criminal background and drug use, so now I'm all approved to go. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back