Status
Not open for further replies.
On a plane...

Thanks goodness!
Ha...getting tired of my venting myself. It's going to Orlando too...yeah...not getting out of the aiport...boo. One flight left to get home...yeah! Should be enough time to pack up the family and get some rest...next flight 5:45 tomorrow morning...yeah!

On a plane...

with this guy?

snakes-on-a-plane-jackson2.JPG

<----- that

I have been selected to win a brand new warrior wedge! how awesome is that :alien:

It's not raining !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On another plane...last one for today!

Credit card DEBT FREE!

Credit card DEBT FREE!

Congrats James, I really need to work on that, but golf is making that pretty hard

Nailed my interview today. I was so freaking nervous I puked before hand hahaha. Got a call back for a final interview already. :D

Now that's a nice birthday present John. Good luck with the final interview!

Credit card DEBT FREE!

AWESOME News James!! That is our goal as well. Another year or so and I will be posting the same thing.

Nailed my interview today. I was so freaking nervous I puked before hand hahaha. Got a call back for a final interview already. :D

Well done John, you got this dude.

Well freakin done dude! Good luck in the final!

The Happy Thread

Found out I'm getting a 3% merit raise starting next month!

Also found out I have a job interview on Thursday for what I went to grad school for. It would be nice to start building experience in that area so I can eventually look for bigger jobs. Wish me luck!

Also found out I have a job interview on Thursday for what I went to grad school for. It would be nice to start building experience in that area so I can eventually look for bigger jobs. Wish me luck!
That is great news my brother

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Credit card DEBT FREE!

Congrats. I've got a few you can pay on if you think you might miss the feeling. LOL I will proudly admit I'm jealous.

At Auburn?

At Auburn?

I've applied at Auburn for a similar job and made it past the initial review, but have yet to hear anything about an interview. I have the education, just don't have much experience yet. This interview is at a local community college, but would be a good entry point for my career path.

I've applied at Auburn for a similar job and made it past the initial review, but have yet to hear anything about an interview. I have the education, just don't have much experience yet. This interview is at a local community college, but would be a good entry point for my career path.
Good luck man, for both positions.

Love this news!

Well another school year in the books after tomorrow 8th grade promotion for my students. 100 out of 103 passed the end of course SOL test and have a verified credit for Social Studies in high school. I feel good about the year as a whole, I was able to engage and interest my students as much as I could. I still aim to improve this every year and still get a high success rate in the test. Always looking to improve my craft and prepare my students for any career that they might choose, not easy but as an educator this is my main goal.

Going to have about 2 weeks before summer school starts and that means time with the twins and my wife. Might squeeze in some golf here and there

Finally got some nice weather. Took a family bike ride to dinner.
83b3f145ea567df157c1f105ef884e95.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back