2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but good information on the USGA on the course setup today.

CIDJrmEUwAAnmAr.jpg:large

How can you have such an incredible swing, and be such a mediocre putter?!
he readily admits he struggles reading greens, Stevie Williams was a great help to him

441 has the entire cast of the Big Bang Theory in his swing.

That explains a lot because Rickie only has Amy Farah Fowler in his.

I have more of billy horschels octo pants as a guest star on law and order. It's funny, then a crime, then legal comes in and saves me.

That explains a lot because Rickie only has Amy Farah Fowler in his.

I have more of billy horschels octo pants as a guest star on law and order. It's funny, then a crime, then legal comes in and saves me.
Hopefully they will be charged after they murder Morgan Hoffmans

Morgan Hoffmann shoots -4 on the day with a 66....could one of the leaders put that number up later?

Don't know if it's Reed's build and/or the cut of those pants with the goofy pockets he's been wearing, but they are not a flattering fit on him.

Don't know if it's Reed's build and/or the cut of those pants with the goofy pockets he's been wearing, but they are not a flattering fit on him.

I think he always looks like he's wearing rain gear.

Morgan Hoffmann shoots -4 on the day with a 66....could one of the leaders put that number up later?

I don't think so. The course seemingly gets a little tougher in the afternoon and I think the pressure gets to them and keeps their scores close to par if not over.

Those pants are awful. Looks like a fat shirt middle schooler wearing pants his mom hemmed for him.

I'll take those over the skinny pants Rory is wearing. My god wearing those comes with gelding guarantee

I'll take those over the skinny pants Rory is wearing. My god wearing those comes with gelding guarantee
Those look like the pants every other euro player wears .

I know I can't rock the slim fit golf pants but there are other portlier players out there whose pants fit just fine. Those on Reed just don't look right.

Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhhh!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

You would think after all of those awful Sketcher commercials, Kuchar would actually grab his tee early. :D

You would think after all of those awful Sketcher commercials, Kuchar would actually grab his tee early. :D
I love those commercials.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Those commercials make me cringe.

Sketchers and cool. Not usable in the same sentence. Sorry friends.

I couldn't do it to my playing partners....and well wearing a sausage skin all day doesn't sound appealing either

Back