2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Well I finally can score like Tiger Woods!

Going to go out in a limb that those who picked Fowler and Woods, better go buy some Titan Tours because you aren't winning them this week.

I think fox have done a good job today. I've enjoyed their coverage and Norman has been great.

On a positive note, none of them are DFL at least.

I totally get it. I couldn't break 100 on that course under those conditions.

But it is darn sad watching the greatest golfer of my generation play like that. Wow.

Going to go out in a limb that those who picked Fowler and Woods, better go buy some Titan Tours because you aren't winning them this week.

I have Reed and Fowler..... Rickie doing his best to bring down my #Top5 guy

+18 with my two picks combined score. Is that good?

Maybe it's just me but I don't like this course. It's just laughable. Worse than a putt putt course. Of course, what I think about it matters not.

It's good if they were playing the old International at Castle Pines.. #StablefordScoring

Maybe it's just me but I don't like this course. It's just laughable. Worse than a putt putt course. Of course, what I think about it matters not.

Putt putt courses roll truer than this goat track

Some of us like it. :banana:

Spoiler
Just kidding, sorry about the crash and burn.

Surprised by the whole pairing. Fowler kinda having a medicore season, tiger just not even playing golf . I say both go back to their old swings. Rickey's 2010 swing and Wood's 2000 motion

Someone call Butch

Back