The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah pennies suck cuz i have way more pennies than anything else

Some people just piss me off. I do my best to be friendly, but nobody likes this person except for the one person in charge. Ugh. I wish this person would just go away.

Doesn't the last sentence of your rant sort of invalidate your rant?

One could look at it that way I guess. But I meant the person paying me should go get it cashed.

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Some people just piss me off. I do my best to be friendly, but nobody likes this person except for the one person in charge. Ugh. I wish this person would just go away.

Throw some pennies at them..Every office has one of those people. There is a guy that works here that everyone hates and never does any work but he kisses the bosses arse so he still has a job.

One could look at it that way I guess. But I meant the person paying me should go get it cashed.

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Why? Money is money bro, I never understand the hate for people using coin. Its money.

Why? Money is money bro, I never understand the hate for people using coin. Its money.

I just hate walking around with it jingling in my pocket scratching my iPhone screen but I certainly would never turn it down. Throw it in the "piggy bank". I have paid for 2 rounds of golf this year with my change jar money.

I just hate walking around with it jingling in my pocket scratching my iPhone screen but I certainly would never turn it down. Throw it in the "piggy bank". I have paid for 2 rounds of golf this year with my change jar money.

Im with you on this, I hate having change in my pocket too. I have a spot in the car for some spare coin and a big arse jar thing at home that once is full I go to the bank and usually come out with $100 or so.

Im with you on this, I hate having change in my pocket too. I have a spot in the car for some spare coin and a big arse jar thing at home that once is full I go to the bank and usually come out with $100 or so.

I have an Atlanta Falcons digital counting helmet bank, so I know exactly how much is in there. Once I get enough for golf I take it to the bank and cash it. I have a bag in my center console of my car for the change in the car too.

Throw some pennies at them..Every office has one of those people. There is a guy that works here that everyone hates and never does any work but he kisses the bosses arse so he still has a job.

seriously though, how do you deal with people like this?

seriously though, how do you deal with people like this?

I just ignore him. Dont let the little people get you down. Focus on you and the people you do enjoy working with. That person's time will come eventually.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. My wife hates golf, and I love/need golf for my sanity. There has to be a compromise somewhere but I'm at a loss to find it.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. My wife hates golf, and I love/need golf for my sanity. There has to be a compromise somewhere but I'm at a loss to find it.

Erin hates it too dude. I hate to say it, but you might have to cut it back a hair bro. Keep the peace in the house and let little breezy get a little older then get him addicted. She won't deny him.

I am not married, but my GF hates it too and hates when I go play.. She doesnt understand how much this means to me

Erin hates it too dude. I hate to say it, but you might have to cut it back a hair bro. Keep the peace in the house and let little breezy get a little older then get him addicted. She won't deny him.

Erin loves your golf buddies though right? Maybe you can just tell Mrs. Breezy that you need your bro time.

Erin loves your golf buddies though right? Maybe you can just tell Mrs. Breezy that you need your bro time.

She does. She hates what golf courses do to the environment and stuff, LOL

I feel for ya breezy, that's a tough one.

I've cut it way way back, in fact I've been golfing less than once a week lately. Maybe 3 times a month at the most. My MIL blames her divorce from my FIL on golf and is just constantly picking on it and the fact that I golf, and calls herself a golf widow. I really can't win even though, if I'm not at work then I'm at home, and if I'm not at home then I'm taking some time for myself and golfing. Those are the only things I do really.

When King gets older it will be easier when I can take him to the course, but for now I guess I might have to give it up.

I know that feeling, the last 3 years it seems our only battles are about golf, my compromise was to cut back, bt that hasnt happened, I will do so next year though as its gotten a bit excessive this year and Ive been away from home quite a bit.

She does. She hates what golf courses do to the environment and stuff, LOL

I feel for ya breezy, that's a tough one.

Tell her that they could put a big factory on the golf course and that would be a billion times worse for the environment than a golf course that is for the most part all green.

Ahh, the dreaded comments made by the old lady about golfing that are so true.

That awkward moment when you are too lazy to go get a spoon so you eat your vanilla pudding with a fork and it drops into your lap while wearing black pants at work. Guess I wont be standing much today.

That awkward moment when you are too lazy to go get a spoon so you eat your vanilla pudding with a fork and it drops into your lap while wearing black pants at work. Guess I wont be standing much today.

fail!

use the fork to mush it up a bit and drink it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back