2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Everything is looking like I'll be able to throw my hat into the ring for this one.

Great price for this event with all that comes along with it. The surprise of a big team event with two great captains has only upped the ante.

So much for Pete in Leprechaun suit being the worst sight on the eyes in THP today
I can pull it off.

so 1.5 is really .5....BONUS
How about the way home?

I live 5 minutes from the Albany Airport....and have flown to multiple THP Events out of Hartford, CT to save a few bucks--and Hartford is 1 hour, 37 minutes from my house. Is it ideal to drive that far on either end of the trip? No. But is it worth it for the epicness of these THP Events? For me....YES.

Finally been able to read the full details and this is going to be a hot ticket!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those courses look so nice!

One has a 260yd par 3 from the tips! Even if you are good enough to play from the tips...sheesh! WTF?! :bulgy-eyes:

Finally been able to read the full details and this is going to be a hot ticket!!!

meaning ur in??

So excited! This is a great looking event! Love the team aspect! Looking forward to sign-ups!

So excited! This is a great looking event! Love the team aspect! Looking forward to sign-ups!
Adding some competition in to it just makes it a bigger stage to play on.

Really a great value for all that is included. I'll be talking to the wife about permission for sure. All that AND there's like a 50% chance to get a HoF tag, plus the chance at the Golden Ticket.

For those asking about airports, I agree that Atlanta is the most reasonable option (1 hour, 40 min). Birmingham (2 hours, 20 min) would be further away. Columbus, GA (50 minute drive) and Montgomery, AL (70 minute drive) would be the only two closer, but I'd assume you're going to have to connect to get into either one. These are the times on Bing Maps from airport to golf course.

incredible value! I am trying to figure out if I can change my flights for that weekend for a little detour to Alabama on my way to Florida.

This is going to be a hot ticket.

You know it! You don't snore do you?

See what I did there?

haha and yes I do badly

good luck buddy!

You know it! You don't snore do you?

See what I did there?

THP cant promise no snorers, but we can say that we will be setting the rooming list to not cause any issues.

THP cant promise no snorers, but we can say that we will be setting the rooming list to not cause any issues.

Rooming for me is no issue should I get in.

do you guys have the itinary yet? two rounds of golf, both on Saturday? or friday- Saturday or saturday sunday?

I am trying to figure out when to get there.

also, will anyone be driving from Florida and be willing to have a hitchhiker on the way back?

I really want to make this one, but I am going to have to see if it will fit into the budget.

do you guys have the itinary yet? two rounds of golf, both on Saturday? or friday- Saturday or saturday sunday?

I am trying to figure out when to get there.

also, will anyone be driving from Florida and be willing to have a hitchhiker on the way back?
1 sat and 1 sun
Friday meet and greet
Extra rounds available fri

ATL is probably the play

It's an easy drive from ATL to most of the RTJ courses. Unless the course is in Mobile (these aren't) it's a 60-90 min drive at worst.

This would be a blast to play for either captain. Calendar reminder set for sign ups in the 23rd.

Awesome!

Back