2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Freddie and War Eagle as captains. How sweet is that.

this one sounds like a blast and now to start checking calendar to see if it works

I need #sockgame. I want #undiegame. I so miss THP events. #WantTo #ChangeTheGame!

Two great captians, sharpening skills early in the year, competition, A Golden FREAKIN Ticket!

Are we there yet?

JM

lol at bad joke

Two great captains at an awesome venue! Holy smokes that me a way to kick off the competitive spirit early in the year!

Pretty cool event....great captains, great swag and a golden ticket!! WOW

WOW this event looks awesome! Love the team aspect, love the swag and talk about an awesome prize!

Oh my freaking gosh! This event is going to be spectacular. Soooo bummed I couldn't make it work.

If this is just the kickoff I can't wait for the rest of year!

Just wait till you guys see what is going down.
We meant everything we said in the past.
Bigger and Better!
To go old school its Fred vs RyanRiviera (nobody will get that bad joke)
This THP Event will be an incredible way to kick off the boldest events schedule ever thought possible.
2016...The year THP does #ChangeTheGame

Was hoping to have moved past RyanRiviera.

Never will.

Holy crap, what a slew of surprises with this one.

Dates don't look good for me (kiddos and mom's birthday weekend)....

Wasn't expecting such a great price, team competition, and a golden ticket. I love both captains like brothers and know just how fun this will be.....killing me to think of missing this.

This event looks fantastic. Wish the dates worked for me, but this looks like it'll be one heck of a fun follow!

Wow, the #swag has been brought with this event... Serious ponder at this point, and would require me to get my new clubs asap.

Was hoping to have moved past RyanRiviera.

Never will.

Still in my top 5 favorite founds I have ever played in my life.

Holy crap, what a slew of surprises with this one.

Dates don't look good for me (kiddos and mom's birthday weekend)....

Wasn't expecting such a great price, team competition, and a golden ticket. I love both captains like brothers and know just how fun this will be.....killing me to think of missing this.

Havent we taught you now to expect the unexpected? Silly Cookie. :D

Wow, the #swag has been brought with this event... Serious ponder at this point, and would require me to get my new clubs asap.

I can loan you my personal set if need be.

THP's first pants optional event?

Still in my top 5 favorite founds I have ever played in my life.

Havent we taught you now to expect the unexpected? Silly Cookie. :D

Yes...but I'm terrible at thinking out of the box.

This event looks fantastic. Wish the dates worked for me, but this looks like it'll be one heck of a fun follow!

Feb=wedding season?

I wish any flights ever flew directly from Ohio to anywhere close in Bama.

So JB - remember that conversation on the way to the airport leaving the Grandaddy? I think this is one of those scenarios where I sign up and if I get I I'll let my wife find out after I've paid! Lol

Oh man oh man!! I want in this BAD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So JB - remember that conversation on the way to the airport leaving the Grandaddy? I think this is one of those scenarios where I sign up and if I get I I'll let my wife find out after I've paid! Lol

My response was and still is, I dont think I could ever do that.

Back