Over/Under Lee Westwood 2011

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Lets play over/under! Over/Under 2.5 Wins by Lee Westwood next year world wide?

Lets play over/under! Over/Under 2.5 Wins by Lee Westwood next year world wide?

going to say under with 2.

Undah. Taking the safe bet. Although I really like the dude.

over. I think he's at his peak and with staying on the Euro Tour he'll have more chances against 'inferior competition'

UNDER!! He will win one, not a Major. He MAY win two, still no major.

i hope under!!!

I think he will go over.

Under...he'll finish 2nd in every tournament like always.

Over. He's not playing the best players on the planet in the best country so he'll go over.

Sent from Jerry Jones' office

I am going Over

Well over with atleast 4.

Editing to add 1 major as well.

Last edited:
2 wins. Will enter Sunday at 2 major events in the top5 and will come up short in both.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

2 wins. Will enter Sunday at 2 major events in the top5 and will come up short in both.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

/agreed

I would say over

seriously? over! and i'll say he'll be over before the month of July. the dude's just good, and he has a beautiful smile.

seriously?

Yes, seriously. I mean while some might think of this question as a lock, his past performance says its not.

lol at smile....

Tc thinks Westy has a purdy mouth...
seriously? over! and i'll say he'll be over before the month of July. the dude's just good, and he has a beautiful smile.

I think it will be under with only 2.

Yes, seriously. I mean while some might think of this question as a lock, his past performance says its not.

lol at smile....

well, i won't base too much on his past performances b/c for a while there the guy was ranked like 300th in the world. you're right, he hasn't gotten in done in a handful of majors but that will change, just like it did for mr. mickelson. he'll definitely get his wins on the euro tour but i fully expect him to bag his first major in 2011. everyone thought he'd lose the #1 ranking after his first event with it, and instead he actually put together 4 good rounds of golf. he may prove me right, and he may prove me wrong, but imo, he'll make the majors very interesting next year.

Tc thinks Westy has a purdy mouth...

i wouldn't go that far, haha

well, i won't base too much on his past performances b/c for a while there the guy was ranked like 300th in the world. you're right, he hasn't gotten in done in a handful of majors but that will change, just like it did for mr. mickelson. he'll definitely get his wins on the euro tour but i fully expect him to bag his first major in 2011. everyone thought he'd lose the #1 ranking after his first event with it, and instead he actually put together 4 good rounds of golf. he may prove me right, and he may prove me wrong, but imo, he'll make the majors very interesting next year.

i wouldn't go that far, haha

I actually think he will win a major too this year. However I dont know how that makes this question "off"? Forget the majors, winning 3 times on tour is not easy for anybody. Westwood played the best golf of his career this year and that 2.5 number seems to be rather close.

If he played the tour full time no way he would win 3 times IMO, but I think he will win 4 times on the Euro tour and once on the PGA, porbably the Masters.

Don't take this post seriously I am on pot.

I actually think he will win a major too this year. However I dont know how that makes this question "off"? Forget the majors, winning 3 times on tour is not easy for anybody. Westwood played the best golf of his career this year and that 2.5 number seems to be rather close.
No way! I guess if it is EVER going to happen it would have to be this year but I just don't see it happening, fields are just too stacked and he's not that great under the pressure of a major in case you haven't noticed!

Back