Yonex EZONE Irons Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the 3 different irons that Yonex sent over for the THP Demo Day. A nice mix here and I cannot wait to here forum member feedback on each one of these.

DSC5925-L.jpg

DSC5928-L.jpg

DSC5927-L.jpg

DSC5930-L.jpg

DSC5932-L.jpg

DSC5931-L.jpg

These are nice looking irons. Where is Yonex popular at? Japan?

The bottom iron looks ok but I find the other ones to be kind of unattractive.

• Admin

Japan and Europe both. They are "relaunching" in the US this year with the EZONE product line.

Those are really nice irons!

I actually like all 3 of them. Looking forward to testing them. I see 2 of them say forged on them so right away I know they are serious

Japan and Europe both. They are "relaunching" in the US this year with the EZONE product line.

Nice, I look forward to hitting them.

If I have ever seen one in person I really don't remember it. I don't know if they are in the big box stores or not. Interested to hear the thoughts of those hitting them next week.

I think all three are easy on the eye, the red shaft not so much. The middle iron looks like a Burner without the button.

I really like the look of these. Easy on the eyes, and can't wait to hear the feedback. Do you know a price point yet JB?

Not too shabby! Can't say I like the red shaft (graphite?) one but the other two are nice. These like the TM TP line with different models for different handicaps?

These look pretty nice to me. Is that "black line" an open slot to a cavity on the third iron?

One more thing to look forward to a week from now!

Well, I am excited that a company like Yonex, who's looking to relaunch in the US market, is participating with THP at the demo day. To me, that speaks volumes and these irons get the two thumbs up from me for sure.

Yonex has been around for years. I remember having a Yonex tennis racquet back in the 80s and seeing their drivers here and there. I'd love to learn more about their golf gear and like the look of these irons.

Gosh dang, I feel like I say this with each new release, but I need to hit these. I'm definitely going to be investing in a new set, and with what looks like to be a tough selection I will definitely get these in the mix.

I like the look of the 2 forged ones. I think it is just he color scheme more than anything else.

I like the look of all of them. Nice, clean, compact design. Didn't Phil Mickelson used to play Yonex a while back? I remember seeing pictures of him with a Yonex visor. I'm assuming the red shaft is graphite, but can you confirm?

I like the look of all of them. Nice, clean, compact design. Didn't Phil Mickelson used to play Yonex a while back? I remember seeing pictures of him with a Yonex visor. I'm assuming the red shaft is graphite, but can you confirm?

The red is graphite, but we have it in both graphite and steel.

Phil did play Yonex.

These are absolutely some of the sessiest irons out there....can't wait to see how they perform!

Great looking clubs. Nice pix!

I can't wait to give these a ride at demo day next week. I grew up playing tennis so Yonex is a well known brand for me. Glad to see them stepping up more in the US market.

Nice looking irons. I like that more companies are making forged irons with undercut cavities. I'm guessing that this one:

DSC5931-L.jpg

has the thinnest topline and sole and the least amount of offset. It also looks the "cleanest" of the three, but I like this one too:

DSC5930-L.jpg

'

Not sure how I missed this thread, but wow! Beauties and I'm looking forward to checking them out.

Gosh dang, I feel like I say this with each new release, but I need to hit these. I'm definitely going to be investing in a new set, and with what looks like to be a tough selection I will definitely get these in the mix.
haha, It is going to be tough especially with those KBS puppies going your way.....

Back