What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza Buffet at the high school "End of the Lacrosse Season" banquet.

I'm thinking, Cedar Plank salmon.

Made Chicken Rogan Josh with brown rice and homemade naan. My house smells fantastic because I roasted the spices first.

Made Chicken Rogan Josh with brown rice and homemade naan. My house smells fantastic because I roasted the spices first.

Delicious!
Home made Naan? I am very impressed. Do you have the proper urn or whatever it's called to do that?
Naan is my favourite kind of flat bread.

Its' grillin season, so I'm thinking about something on the grill....decisions, decisions...

Its' grillin season, so I'm thinking about something on the grill....decisions, decisions...

Oh yeah....Ribeye steak, corn on the cob, baked potato, garlic bread, green salad and an ice cold beer tonight !!

Oh yeah....Ribeye steak, corn on the cob, baked potato, garlic bread, green salad and an ice cold beer tonight !!

Man, everyone just goes straight for the Ribeye! I love that, but it's just too expensive to eat en masse.

had a foot long subway cold cut combo... i know ill be starving later

Smoked Ribs with Cauli and Cheese.

My wife picked up a pizza supreme, so that's it.

Oh yeah....Ribeye steak, corn, baked potato, garlic bread, green salad and an ice cold beer tonight !!

Fixed that. On the cob is the way it comes. Everything else should be called corn OFF the cob. You don't cut my arm off and call my arm "Mike" and then sew it back on and call it Mike altogether! (Thanks, Mitch Hedberg)

Chicken teriyaki combo from the mall. Double the meat with extra yummy yummy.

Going with flat bread fajitas from Macadoo's

A 42g bag of Miss Vickies since I don't have time for dinner. BUgger.

Chipotle.

Homemade Hot wings
Homemade Cajun onion rings
Wash it down with a glass of "wait for it" TIGER BLOOD or cherry Crystal Light...whichever YOU choose to call it!

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

Ground beef with carrots and potatoes.

I am jealous.. Well kind of..

I had Chik Fil A. Spicy nuggets BOOM!

That's cruel man.

I wonder what the neighbours would say if I lit the BBQ at this hour and started cooking random pieces of meat. I am le-starving!

[edit] scratch that. I'm having a cup of instant noodles. Wonderful fall back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back