Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

lol I will not be wearing that hat. Im going to be on the plane ready to golf when I walk into PGA National. Soon as I get my shoes.

Well looks like my final 2 shirts are going to be delivered on Thursday. GPP you can suck an egg!

lol I will not be wearing that hat. Im going to be on the plane ready to golf when I walk into PGA National. Soon as I get my shoes.

Just make sure that damn bear doesn't get on the same flight as you this time around so you can get your shoes and equipment in one piece.

I fly out late tonight from Salt Lake and get into West Palm Beach tomorrow mid-morning. I've rented a car and plan to drive up to play Orange County National and Grande Pines for a few days, most likely. I'm just wingin' it this time. I'll be checking into PGA National sometime on Thursday and look forward to seeing everyone.

I'm sooooooooo excited. I hardly slept last night, and now I'm T-I-R-E-D which will work well for my redeye flight. See you soon!

I fly out late tonight from Salt Lake and get into West Palm Beach tomorrow mid-morning. I've rented a car and plan to drive up to play Orange County National and Grande Pines for a few days, most likely. I'm just wingin' it this time. I'll be checking into PGA National sometime on Thursday and look forward to seeing everyone.

I'm sooooooooo excited. I hardly slept last night, and now I'm T-I-R-E-D which will work well for my redeye flight. See you soon!

Have a safe trip!

You're playing with UncleDaddy who is TC and One T's father. It's a two man best ball tournament. OG and I will be playing in your foresome but you will be playing against more teams than us.

Oops! I typed the wrong "daddy"! Sorry for the confusion. Can't wait to meet the man behind two calloway brothers.

Looks like a fun format- can't wait to meet you and OG- love that my first round of the outing will be with you two pillars of the THP community- it's an honor.

Just make sure that damn bear doesn't get on the same flight as you this time around so you can get your shoes and equipment in one piece.

Yeah no kiddin. I have a new hard sided travel bag now so hopefully Im good this time.

I have a white belt so I'm hopeful as well.

OEM shorts, new shirts and I've checked out of work. It's outing time!

Yeah no kiddin. I have a new hard sided travel bag now so hopefully Im good this time.

I have a white belt so I'm hopeful as well.

OEM shorts, new shirts and I've checked out of work. It's outing time!

Just as I thought Ive checked out of work but still have two more days left. Im going to struggle. Im going to start my pondering of outfits tonight with getting the suitcase out.

I will be packing tonight, leaving out tomorrow after work. I had tons of work to do today and tomorrow, thats not really happening. Ooops

Have a safe flight ahh2fly!! See you in a couple of days!

Just finished regripping all the sticks for the outing and giving them a good cleaning. Also had the best range session of my life today, so I'm not going to pick up another club till the outing because it was just too good and I want those thoughts to stick in my head.

I thought I read that you cannot bring a cooler on the courses. Does the resort sell/rent them? What about on the range for the demo day? Just want to make sure I stay hydrated dealing with the Florida heat.

Just finished regripping all the sticks for the outing and giving them a good cleaning. Also had the best range session of my life today, so I'm not going to pick up another club till the outing because it was just too good and I want those thoughts to stick in my head.

I did exactly the same thing, minus the regripping part. I had a great range session on Saturday and decided to let that be the last time I had a club in my hand, minus the cleaning/packing part. I may hit some putts tonight on the carpet but then again maybe not...

I thought I read that you cannot bring a cooler on the courses. Does the resort sell/rent them? What about on the range for the demo day? Just want to make sure I stay hydrated dealing with the Florida heat.

They do not supply coolers but there is a water station on the range and around the course so you should be able to stay nice and hydrated.

They do not supply coolers but there is a water station on the range and around the course so you should be able to stay nice and hydrated.

Ok, thank you. Good to know. i will leave the towels home then. I usually like to keep one or two in the cooler, and can use it to wipe down my head (shaved) and neck every few holes to stay cool.

Ok, thank you. Good to know. i will leave the towels home then. I usually like to keep one or two in the cooler, and can use it to wipe down my head (shaved) and neck every few holes to stay cool.

You might want to bring the towels anyhow and then you can wet them at the water station to cool down. I think that would actually be a really good idea.

Also, a quick FYI...I have booked spa treatments for a group of 10 of us on Saturday at 3pm and because we are a large group everyone is getting 10% off their treatment. If there is anyone else who would like to join us please let me know ASAP because they are starting to fill up quickly. Thanks!!

Man, I just realized that if I had signed up for this, it would fall on our Victoria day long weekend, and also the 3rd Friday of this month, which is a day off for me - 4 day weekend! Darnit..

Nice job, GG!

That's at least two extra rounds at the ibar for me :) I seriously can't concentrate anymore. I just want to get on the plane and gooooo!

Nice job, GG!

That's at least two extra rounds at the ibar for me :) I seriously can't concentrate anymore. I just want to get on the plane and gooooo!

Yep, same here, I'll buckle down and get 15 minutes of work done, and then my mind starts to wander and I sit thinking about the trip, and THP a little.

Nice job, GG!

It was my pleasure to help!

I am feeling the same way, except I just want to get in the car and go! Although I am starting to freak out about how we are going to get all this equipment over, but I know it will work out. Now, who wants to write an apparel review for me? ; )

Back