Contest - Mizuno JPX-800 Irons

I'm in! Thanks THP and Mizuno!!! Good luck to all!

excellent... submitted...

Entered!

Thanks for the great contest :mizuno: and :thp: Someone is going to be quite the happy camper.

Thanks THP & Mizuno!! Entry sent

Awesome prize! My entry has been submitted.

I am in and Thanks to Mizuno Golf & THP for this great opportunity :thumb:

sweet contest. Definitely entering!

Another great contest THP! I'm in. I didn't know Mizzie did all that work with those ball players. I'm going to go and watch all the baseball player vids.

Entered. I'd be in heaven. I've really been digging the Mizuno brand lately.

Awesome contest THP! Thanks for another great opportunity.

My entry is in, thank you THP & Mizuno for this awesome contest. Good luck to all of the entrants.

Great Contest! I'm entered. Thank you THP and Mizuno!

THP must be doing so much right for these companies to keep doing these contests. Thanks again THP and Mizuno

Mizuno was a blast at the demo day I went to and being a former Mizuno iron user, hoping to coming home!

Thanks THP and Mizuno!

I'm in for sure! Thanks Mizuno and THP! My last driver was a Mizuno Blue Rage. It was economical but darn good for me! Would love to game these irons and boy do I need some new sticks!

Great competition again thp. Not needing new irons but someone is going to be very happy with these. Good luck everyone.

Posted from my HTC

Done :D

no prob!!! i also commented on their fb page!!

I was thinking about this contest this morning. The JPX 800's are some seriously good golf clubs. When I did my shaft fitting a couple of months ago I tested all of them with the JPX 800 6iron head. I've always liked these irons and THP has had a left handed sample at the past few THP outings/get together's so I've always appreciated that.

I just wanted to say thanks again to Mizuno and THP, it's pretty awesome that we have these opportunities.

Back