2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to hear thp outing virgins can be a team.. lmao

If I get in I will be a first timer and will also need a roomie.

I'm not going anywhere near the villa that you guys are staying at. I'm way too pretty and you guys are already all hugged up.

Old, Bald, fat golfer seeks 7 of the same to share villa. Do not want to scare the youngsters with tubes of ben-gay, bottles of blood pressure and cholesterol medication, teeth in glass on bathroom sink and the symphony of noises (including but not limited to creaks, pops, cracks, groans, moans, flatulence and snoring) that is waiting for all of them when they get to be our age.

Old, Bald, fat golfer seeks 7 of the same to share villa. Do not want to scare the youngsters with tubes of ben-gay, bottles of blood pressure and cholesterol medication, teeth in glass on bathroom sink and the symphony of noises (including but not limited to creaks, pops, cracks, groans, moans, flatulence and snoring) that is waiting for all of them when they get to be our age.

hahahaha thats pretty funny

i dont think our "specials" would be the same haha
haha LMAO.

If I get in I will be a first timer and will also need a roomie.
You are in the same boat as lot of us but from reading you tell them you will be and you have 45 days till the event to find one

Only if you promise to make me feel special......lol

Yeah, me either!
We got you Toad

That sounds like a fun time I'm sure you will have 7 people looking to get in on that....lol

Right remind me if I can get it all sorted not to share with you 2. Can't even begin to imagine what your specials are

u want in on this!! dont kid yourself!! i shave backs for free!! haha lmao

Right remind me if I can get it all sorted not to share with you 2. Can't even begin to imagine what your specials are

Come on Mike . Dont they have Adventures in Manchester. Love you long time......haha

My secret weapon...

Sandwich-Maker-121307.jpg

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner right there hahahaha! Going back on the college diet for a couple days!

Sounds like my hockey team I have a tourney with in August, lol.

My secret weapon...

Sandwich-Maker-121307.jpg

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner right there hahahaha! Going back on the college diet for a couple days!

LMAO... I'll take your sandwich maker and raise you a:

51603W9JC7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

LMAO... I'll take your sandwich maker and raise you a:

51603W9JC7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

hahaha damn you for one-upping me spank!!!!! I haven't used a foreman since college.. The sandwich maker is still a staple in my lunch every week!

i can make fluff a nutter sandmachies! lol

hahaha damn you for one-upping me spank!!!!! I haven't used a foreman since college.. The sandwich maker is still a staple in my lunch every week!

Don't get me wrong, I love me some sandwich maker. I love that it's so versatile. You can make any combo fresh hot pocket imaginable. :D

mhmmm hot pockets, im hungry now thanks!!-

Don't get me wrong, I love me some sandwich maker. I love that it's so versatile. You can make any combo fresh hot pocket imaginable. :D

No doubt. And I love that this conversation still remains entirely Outing relevant haha! We need a villa with 5-10 countertop grilling machines!

GG is going to be touring the villas next week and will have some video for everybody.

Holy cow! I love the fact that this will be held extremely close to home for me so we don't have to rush out on Sunday and perhaps play the PM round. Awesome that we'll have villa mates and the cost of food and drink should be a lot cheaper this time around.

Got my roomie ready to go and all we need are villa mates. I offer local knowledge and a Sam's club membership for all the cheap beer and whatnot at wholesale prices. Anyone interested?

Hey TC, want some more fajitas?

Heck yes Bro. We can go and pick up some steaks and do it up right. How local are you? The wife and I are considering doing a Wednesday to Tuesday.

WHile we're on the topic of villa cooking does anyone know if they have bbq grills?

Heck yes Bro. We can go and pick up some steaks and do it up right. How local are you? The wife and I are considering doing a Wednesday to Tuesday.

I can tell you that GG and I are 8 minutes door to door.

WHile we're on the topic of villa cooking does anyone know if they have bbq grills?

I did not see any when I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back