2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whomever my roommate is we will be watching the Champions League Final Saturday night. I'll be recording it and watching Arsenal win!!! Haha.

Holy cow! I love the fact that this will be held extremely close to home for me so we don't have to rush out on Sunday and perhaps play the PM round. Awesome that we'll have villa mates and the cost of food and drink should be a lot cheaper this time around.

Got my roomie ready to go and all we need are villa mates. I offer local knowledge and a Sam's club membership for all the cheap beer and whatnot at wholesale prices. Anyone interested?

Hey TC, want some more fajitas?

Hey spank you know I'll room with ya buddy! We'll be whizzing excellence and sweating success all weekend!

Its gonna be awesome regardless of who im roomed with, as long as they dont mind the golf channel being on TV which i doubt they will lol, gotta get my updates man

The villas hold EIGHT people. 4 bedrooms (like hotel rooms) plus living room and kitchen.

Holy cow are you serious?! We're gonna need more sweet tea! Thats amazing by itself! Our very own THP communities! I can see competing villas!

Holy cow are you serious?! We're gonna need more sweet tea! Thats amazing by itself! Our very own THP communities! I can see competing villas!

Whoa there cowboy. Did you say more sweet tea :beat-up:. That stuff will make ya hop around like a rabbit being chased by a bear :blob:

Just what we need. More people hung over playing in a competitive round. It worked well for One-T

Just what we need. More people hung over playing in a competitive round. It worked well for One-T

I want my teammates clicking on all cylinders. No hungover teammates, please.

lol, no worries for me on the hung over part, i have a strict 4 beer max if golf is involved the next day.

Y'all know that the "What's for Dinner" thread just got a bit more interesting now that we can cook our own meals at the villas.

Whomever my roommate is we will be watching the Champions League Final Saturday night. I'll be recording it and watching Arsenal win!!! Haha.
Hey Fairway you near tampa?

No way dude!! Barca will be back and winning it next year too! Consider it a pre-pre-pre rivalry haha!

I have been reading this thread for at least an hour catching up. The excitement is off the charts, I am already making plans for the trip.

No way dude!! Barca will be back and winning it next year too! Consider it a pre-pre-pre rivalry haha!

Haha. Good to know there will be some fellow footy fans there. Hopefully we can have a few guys get together Saturday night and watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to clarify, I'm not a big drinker so whoever I room with has no worries about revisiting animal house.

So it looks like the husband/wife golfers would have their own little villa and the cost would be $400 + bucks per day? Three days would be approx $1200.00 for the villa + golf.

So one golfer One girlfriend would be $299/night? 5 nights at 1500 was cheaper than my stay at PGA national hah. Could even fill a room or two and be fine. Room parties and a kitchen kicks ass too. We could have a nice dinner party few nights.

Pumped up for this!!

So one golfer One girlfriend would be $299/night? 5 nights at 1500 was cheaper than my stay at PGA national hah. Could even fill a room or two and be fine. Room parties and a kitchen kicks ass too. We could have a nice dinner party few nights.

Pumped up for this!!

I got dibs on whatever you're cooking.

You're gonna be bummin' when a Blue Moon comes rising on the CL Final!

(Skim Alert/I need Clarification) So if I'm the only one coming, what is the cheapest I can pay per night? Can I room with someone, does it work that way?

I played golf and worked today. This thread has really blown up. Maybe the posting could slow down a little so I culd catch up over the weekend. LOL. It sounds fantastic, and the unlimited golf rocks. There're probably 60 people lined up already.

Kevin

(Skim Alert/I need Clarification) So if I'm the only one coming, what is the cheapest I can pay per night? Can I room with someone, does it work that way?

$202.50, without looking back as im lazy..

and still looking for a roomie!!

Pumped up for this!!

That is correct.

207.50. Yes, you can room with someone. I strongly urge reading through the thread as a lot of this info has been discussed heavily.

sorry i was $5 off, and josh ppm me, i need a roomie! i dont bite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back