The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya in all seriousness the best part about THP is getting to play with other THP'ers and they will see your game so lieing about your golf skills would really be silly.

Very true...But I don't think they meet up much...

Sucks to be you! I hit 320 the other day. Driver > 5 wood. It was awesome.
It does, it does..

I heard you had had a few CFML's before hitting it that far too!

Of course I did.

Random CB and TC mention of the night. We are talking about the Subaru Outback after a commercial.

I say, "I think TC has one of those".

Erica: "That crazy steakhouse freak."

Me: "Huh?"

Erica: "CB would make a good Australian."

I heard you had had a few CFML's before hitting it that far too!

I think Lee Westwood is the third/guest judge on So You Think You Can Dance.

Kevin

Of course I did.

Random CB and TC mention of the night. We are talking about the Subaru Outback after a commercial.

WTF!!??? I love your woman dude. I truly am a steakhouse freak! Ironically, I've been called Captain Crab-shrimp once before as well.

I had grilled Tigershrimp butter penne with parmesan for lunch, it was money.
WTF!!??? I love your woman dude. I truly am a steakhouse freak! Ironically, I've been called Captain Crab-shrimp once before as well.

Of course I did.

This really has me laughing and I'm not even sure how to take it. I would make a good Aussie though, both countries love the Queen.

This really has me laughing and I'm not even sure how to take it. I would make a good Aussie though, both countries love the Queen.

I don't know dude, I never met an Aussie with that much hair.

I still watch that video of you from demo day just to get a laugh, hahahaha. It's effin hawt in Florida!

I don't know dude, I never met an Aussie with that much hair.

I still watch that video of you from demo day just to get a laugh, hahahaha. It's effin hawt in Florida!

Thanks man, I still remember when Hawk shot it and right after I swore he turned off the camera right away and got mad at me for swearing.

Thanks man, I still remember when Hawk shot it and right after I swore he turned off the camera right away and got mad at me for swearing.

meh, he can't judge.

I've done that before. Ain't noithin' but a thing.

That would have made sense if you had said, "I think Smallie has one of those." Otherwise it's just silly.

Changed my mind.

Kevin

It's embarrassing and awkward when you're friend's chunky arm makes you look naked in a party picture.

Kevin

download

I hate the red x.

I changed my mind about posting it and took it out, but you were too fast. It shows up for me in your quote.

Kevin

Does anyone else watch Workaholics? This has become one of my favorite shows. Freaking hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else watch Workaholics? This has become one of my favorite shows. Freaking hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only caught one full episode so far, the strike one. Not a bad show, but I can never regularly catch a full episode.

--
tapatalk

After playing 9, I noticed an older gentleman with veteran USMC plates and did my usual "Semper Fi, Sir", shake their hand and walk away. Most of the times I get the "Semper Fi brother" response but this one actually wanted to chat it up a bit. He did 2 tours in/during the Korean war and as infantry. The guy kept tearing up as we talked about The Corps, Brotherhood, and Parris Island. I may have shot a crappy 53 today but it was a great morning.

Great story, 910.

I saw a speed limit sign. 34 mph.

WTH? It has always been 35 mph as long as I have been driving. Now, there are two consecutive speed signs on that road that say "34".

After playing 9, I noticed an older gentleman with veteran USMC plates and did my usual "Semper Fi, Sir", shake their hand and walk away. Most of the times I get the "Semper Fi brother" response but this one actually wanted to chat it up a bit. He did 2 tours in/during the Korean war and as infantry. The guy kept tearing up as we talked about The Corps, Brotherhood, and Parris Island. I may have shot a crappy 53 today but it was a great morning.
I recently got to play with a Vietnam era Marine. He was actually in country the same time as my dad. He was a bit older though, as he outranked my dad by a couple stripes at that point, but I had a great time listening to some of his stories during our 18 together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back