Forum Testing - Nike VR Pro Combo Irons

Good luck to everyone. I hope you enjoy these clubs as much as I do!

Good luck everyone! I'm off to work at the US Open for the day. Have a great Monday.

Good luck to all THPers who entered. This is an amazing opportunity.

With the excitement surrounding this test, the writeups and reviewing should really be awesome. Nike golf has made a great move in getting involved with THP!

good luck everyone. I think i am going to have a hard time focusing on work today...

G/L to all on this contest....
Whether I get picked or not, this thread has put me down the path of looking into another set of irons.
While my G5's are getting the job done, I still wonder if "today's" technology does not have a little something more to offer.

once again..GL to all

Bama

Good luck folks. It will be like Christmas has come early for the lucky testers.

The anticipation is killing me, this is a big day! Good luck everyone!

i've said it before and i'll say it again, im watching this thread like a 12 year old watching skinamax lol, super excited for this one

i've said it before and i'll say it again, im watching this thread like a 12 year old watching skinamax lol, super excited for this one

LOL....=+1

classic line, im in tears!

12 year old... shoot, I got into the game late...

Good luck everyone, I think I will head out to the golf course this morning to help me lower my excitement level this is one great testing opportunity and I would be thrilled to be a tester as I am sure all who entered would be. Thank you THP & Nike for giving this testing opportunity to those who entered.

Good luck everyone, I think I will head out to the golf course this morning to help me lower my excitement level this is one great testing opportunity and I would be thrilled to be a tester as I am sure all who entered would be. Thank you THP & Nike for giving this testing opportunity to those who entered.

+1 DD, im headed back to work so i will checking my phone very often lol

Good Luck All ( refresh / refresh / refresh ) ! Thanks again to :nike: and :thp: !

I think I've worn out both my fingers and the "mouse" from refreshing this thread so much. Waiting is the hardest part! Just wanted to say good luck and thanks to THP and NIKE one last time. What an opportunity for the lucky chosen few.

f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5

Headed to the course in a few. Perhaps I will have a PM when I return! Good luck to all.

I think this is going to be a big day for some deserving members on THP. I can't wait to see who is going to give us the full report on these irons. I loved them at the Demo day and they are definitely on my radar. I just wanted to than Nike for doing he testing process, I think you will be very satisfied with the results THP delivers. I hope that many more sets are sold due to the testing too. Good luck everybody.

big day, cant wait to see who the lucky 7 are, these look like awesome irons and from the limited reviews thus far, these 7 wont be disappointed

I'm praying so hard that the little box stating I have a PM pops up on my screen sometime this morning. I can't wait to see the 7 selected. These sticks look gorgeous in person and the few shots I took with them felt great. Cheers to all that entered.

Good luck to everyone this morning, and to the 7 that get selected, you are a lucky group of people.

My fingers are crossed. Looking forward to hearing who gets picked and thanks to THP and Nike for the opportunity to test these irons.

Back