The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let him get to handsy LOL

Was it the right Anser he was looking for? (bad joke I know but I'm bored)

That was one bad joke lol

Tappin' for world peace!

im the king of bad timing but hopefully things work out

Online ethics training...snooozetastic way to cap off the work week.

6 hours of regents tests today before I could be home....UGH. Another 2 hrs tomorrow and then I am "officiallly" done til september, which means more focus on golf! Woot woot!

Enjoy your summer, Bulldogs.

+1 me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I would love them, but wasn't a big fan. I do like the new coconut M&M's though.

Do you guys also not really care about your birthdays?
Today is my 21st, and my friends decided to make a big deal out of it... but really, it's just another day.

Am i weird?

Today is my 21st, and my friends decided to make a big deal out of it... but really, it's just another day.

Am i weird?

Heck yeah man, its an awesome day. I always make the most of my bday.

--
tapatalk

Happy Birthday RF, when you get to be my age you really care about your birthdays, you just want to see the next one. :D

Online ethics training...snooozetastic way to cap off the work week.

Boy, I don't miss that part of work at all, we had 3 seperate days of "compliance" training we did each year and it was absolute torture.

Am i weird?

A little odd yeah. Lol

Am i weird?

You'd be weird if you were in the US ignoring your 21st haha..

Happy birthday dude. Gotta celebrate one day out of the entire year for yourself!

Am i weird?

really?? If there is ANY bday to celebrate, its 21!!! Happy Bday!

Yup 18, 21, 25, 30, 40, 50 you get the idea.

Haha, I've been able to drink, smoke, buy guns, and do whatever else for 3 years now (not that I've done either of teh second 2).

Thanks guys.

Ya 21 for Canadians is no big deal, it really means nothing.

I think the only one that really means something is 18. Probably my most exciting birthday and I don't make a big deal of mine.

Is 18 the drinking age in Manitoba? It's 19 in Ontario... Obviously the big birthday there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back