Big Tournament This Weekend...

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
For me anyway. :)

It's the biggest event at our club all year. It's a team match play event and we had to play a qualifier to get in. It's two man best ball played from as far back as they can put the tees. The greens will be running about 12: double cut and rolled. The pins will be in evil locations. The banks have been cut short so any ball missing the fairway will roll into the hazards.

My partner and I (another senior), are in the second flight. If things work out we will play 36 holes on Saturday and 18 on Sunday.

The weather has been wet the past two days, but I was out on the greens today and they are very fast.

I love match play so I'm really looking forward to it. :)

good luck Sean, hit em straight!

Good luck Sean and go get em buddy! Stay positive and kick some butt :deadhorse:

Go get 'em Sean!

You da man, Sean. Go all defcon on their asses.

Kevin

Good luck Sean, hope you do well.

Good luck Sean, that sounds like a really good time.

Best of Luck! Can't wait to hear how tomorrow's (well, at this point for us East-coasters) TODAY'S tourney goes :D

Best of luck! Dominate this weekend!

Good luck! Wish I could play in a tournament as good as this sounds!

Go get 'em Sean!
Thanks Kelly! I could use your tournament experience. :)

Sean, play well!
Thanks Biggsy!

You da man, Sean. Go all defcon on their asses.
Kevin
LOL! That will stick with me Kevin. :)

Good luck Sean, hope you do well.
Thanks Smalls!

Good luck Sean, that sounds like a really good time.
Thanks CB...I really like match play. :)

Good luck Sean! sounds like a toughy.
Thanks Dent!

Best of Luck! Can't wait to hear how tomorrow's (well, at this point for us East-coasters) TODAY'S tourney goes :D
Thanks Bulldogs! I'll keep you updated...the good or the bad...hopefully the former!

Best of luck! Dominate this weekend!
Thanks HuskAir...we hope to!

I found out we're playing a 27 and a 29 year old. I'm 56 and my partner is 59 and we're playing from the back tees. The 27 year old played four years of college hockey. Should be...interesting. :)

Show them young kids whose boss!!
Good luck, but most of all, have fun!!!

Wow, that does sound like a lot of fun.

Good luck, Sean! Give em Hell this weekend!

Just stick to your game plan Sean and you'll be fine buddy. Enjoy yourself out there and best of luck.

Good Luck Sean! Play one shot at a time and you'll do well. Let us know how it goes.

Good Luck Sean :D

Back