The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO. Man I'm all TC like today.

JB and I have a strange dynamic. I knock his PW heads off so he doesnt have to do a shaft pull and he tells me to listen to the fitter.

Dude...I was doing it right back at you. Sarcasm just doesn't come off well in type! Lets try this...Actually Yucco, sarcasm is like a second language to me. I just thought you were trying to kiss JB's butt!

Wow...OEM returns and this thread blows up. I'm liking the confidence for Team Hackers in our first match of the Morgan Cup. I'm pretty certain they'll get us off to a good start.

Wow...OEM returns and this thread blows up. I'm liking the confidence for Team Hackers in our first match of the Morgan Cup. I'm pretty certain they'll get us off to a good start.

Yes we will. Team Awesome returns for the MC!

Yes we will. Team Awesome returns for the MC!

Team Awesome is 1-0 in sanctioned THP events aren't they? Any Team Jake is on is 0 - ANY THP EVENT. I'll let the records speak for themselves.

I guess JB and Team Hackers will have to figure out some other way to make fun of me now.

I guess JB and Team Hackers will have to figure out some other way to make fun of me now.

Can't watch till I get home, but 3 minutes! Nice! We will find something asap, by the way :)

Hairy Dolphin BRINGS it!
Apparently he does exist!

For all the buildup for this video I feel like I just watched The Village. That was it?

He looks so pissed off in the still photo there. I'm a bit fearful to watch.

Bam! If you smell what the Dolph is cooking! HAHAHA awesome stuff.

I love the part about CG13 having to climb up on a box to talk to CB :laughing:.. oh yea and the little yappy dog was kinda funny too .

For all the buildup for this video I feel like I just watched The Village. That was it?

Baby Steps little Yorkem's friend. Baby steps...Or for you, full strides...

It was a start. He learned to use the camera.

Baby Steps little Yorkem's friend. Baby steps...Or for you, full strides...

It was a start. He learned to use the camera.

And he did go with the Duke colored TM hat as well.

Very solid video ary , but that's a bit unfair to cg13! He's atleast 5'4".

And he did go with the Duke colored TM hat as well.

Not just Duke colored but a full on Taylormade collegiate hat for Duke! Very nice touch as I have a few myself.

Team Beard...lol

Ary, way to bring it and introduce yourself to the world!

Not sure if CB or CG13 caught that, but ddec and ary are getting together before the Morgan Cup to play together. It's all about the chemistry and those two will be primed ahead of time!

Very solid video ary , but that's a bit unfair to cg13! He's atleast 5'4".

I'm 5'7"! Haha I can't watch till I get home either.

I'm sure it's great.

I like being the focus of videos- I'll be sure and remind you of this when youre down 4 with 4 to play flipper.

ary, if you were going to go with the little yappy dog thing, you might have mentioned something about coolbreeze carrying cg around in his purse. Not that I would say that or anything cause CB and me are buds, but you know, just some constructive feedback :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back