The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Data centers like that warm the cockles of my heart :in-love:

Nice crack about the shower as well

Oh snap!

99e10c96.jpg

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Great videos guys!!

Jake...I think I messed my draws' watching your video.
That was sum funny stuff right there...I'll tell you what.

Caught up with today's videos...excellent effort guys.

One-T, loved the videos inspired by me and CG's 5 Woods...

TC, great response to P4B.

Biggsy, we had worked really hard to keep our team uniform a secret. We were going for the "Gator Fan on the Golf Course" look, but now it's ruined. Oh well, hopefully our feather headdresses and flaming spears inspired outfit for Saturday can still stay a secret.

OEM, welcome back.

Ok, what is in the box????? Should I be expecting a delivery???? That picture was such a tease!

Oh snap!

99e10c96.jpg

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

where the fetch is my mystery golf packages lol, cant wait to see whats in the box OEM

Wow, I thought our server room was big. Dang dude!

Glad to see you're alive bud, but get a damn hair cut you nappy headed side so freak of nature! Haha, I kid man, I just can't lose the only other bald headed Morgan Cupper even if you're on the other team! Nice video.

lol Jake, I do need a fresh shave

I can't wait for the unboxing vid of that Amazon box! :alien:

ha nice. Its no where near as good as the Callaway box.

I want to make a post and thank those that have taken the time recently to make a few videos, post pictures, and generally have some fun with it and enjoy the experience.
Gathering excitement about this great event is what it is and should be about.
Its not about pressure to do something.
Its not about putting ones head down and charging to victory in August.
Its not about being talked into something.
Its not about free equipment.
Its about an experience that few others will ever get a chance to be involved in.

There are differing opinions on what the Morgan Cup is for individuals and those are their thoughts. At the end of the day, it is about THP, Callaway, TaylorMade and a few lucky golfers getting the chance of a lifetime.

We hope more of the participants start to get involved in something that is fun and unique and share their personalities with the world.

Well said.

Couldn't agree more.

Just got caught up. Great videos One-T, Biggsy, TC, OEM. You guys are really bringing it and making it fun for all of us not as fortunate as you who are enjoying this experience. Keep up the great work!!!

Im so interested from the fitting standpoint.
I had the chance to watch many of these golfers hit on the launch monitor and range and see the shafts that gave them the best numbers and ball flight.
Now I see what they are going with and curiosity comes into play quite a bit.

I have only had two fittings so I went with what both suggested. Granted they were for two different drivers it worked best for me in both.

The people ask for it so here it is. Maybe more later.

That's is like the biggest server room I have ever seen!! I felt like I was playing Duke Nukem or something and stuff was gonna start jumping up around every corner and trying to kill me! LOL

I also love the random guy who says "who's that"

well done OEM

A Package arrives at OEM HQ : Part I

A Package arrives at OEM HQ : Part I

Funny you guys think that server room is big. My previous job was at JP Morgan Chase which had a two tier 4 data centers in delaware. These each had two "pods" in them Pod A and Pod B and they were both about 10 times the size of the one in my video. But enough of that. Its video time again.

This is part one of two with the second part coming later, most likely tomorrow, but enjoy part one for now. This video features my son OEM Chandler, video work by OEM Tracy and myself. Please notice the sponsors hat, vintage THP shirt and the sweet ride ;)

Jettas & IPads
Yup, that is OEM Kevin.

For a second I thought a hot chick had signed up for the event.

I'll be that guy this time... FIFY

I might try a video in the next few days. I'm kind of scared of cameras, though, and am uncomfortable having fun at other's expense.

Kevin

Just caught up on the videos.
Great job fellas.
But I have to say, One T's 5W video and the Space Denim, Safety Cone Crocs has swayed me to be the 2nd Paradise supporter.

LBSB FTW!!

I might try a video in the next few days. I'm kind of scared of cameras, though, and am uncomfortable having fun at other's expense.

Kevin

jeez, go eat another salad big man. Clearly you golf with women all the time. Don't let all that weight loss come from your midsection. I'd hate for you to actually lose your pairs.

Oh wait, that was juvenile and immature. I'm sorry. You're right. Having fun at the expense of other's is a horrible thing to do. Instead, it's much nicer on them if you just gut their golf swing, their grip, their stance, their ball position, and what shirt they might be wearing. :alien:

If you are the hot girl in your town, I would strongly recommend moving to South Dakota or Wiscansin.

fyfee'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back